Selling the ULTIMATE Josh Fields card collection

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Dec 7, 2010
Lost at Sea.
I'm selling my entire Josh Fields collection. It cost me at least $400 at the time, but obviously they've gone down ALOT in value.
There are two separate 1 of 1's in this collection. The first is the Magenta Printing Plate from 2004 Bowman Draft Picks & Prospects Baseball, his most rare rookie card, and this was the printing plate used to actually make these cards. The next is a Topps Vault First Edition 2008 Topps Series 2 Blank Back Card that is in a Beckett sealed case.

It also includes 3 Topps certified autographed cards, one of which is a Topps Finest RC Refractor #'d /299. It also includes his rarest rookie card that I have the printing plate of with an in-person autograph on it.

Also included are 3 game-used jersey cards that have pieces of jersey he used in games. 2 are the same card, the 2006 Bowman Futures Game card, but one has a piece of red jersey in it and the other has a piece of black jersey (the rarer color).

I also have 1 more First Year card, 6 other (RC)s, and a regular Bowman Futures Game card.

The last part of my collection was the hardest to get. It is an almost complete "rainbow set" of the 2007 Topps rookie card. They all have the same picture on them but all have different borders, finishes, etc. Next to each other this set looks really cool. Included are: Base, 1st edition, Blue Refractor #'d/150, Regular Refractor, Copper Parallel #'d/56, X-Fractor, ORANGE refractor #'d/250, Opening Day #'d/2007, Blue Border #'d/500, Bowman Chrome GOLD #'d1/50, Topps Chrome White #'d/660, Red Refractor #'d/99, Bowman Chrome Refractor, and Bowman Chrome X-Fractor #'d/250.

Pictures below. Let me know if your interested and we can talk on the price. Also willing to trade for maybe a pair of extra football tickets or basketball tickets.

OrangeForever

Member of the SAS
Dec 8, 2007
Just curious - how does one acquire one of the printing plates? Not that I'd have nothing to do with it if I had it, but it's a cool piece.

Longan4OSU

A Frayed Knot
Oct 7, 2007
Nice collection. I'd be interested in having them sit around and collect dust in my den for the right price. Do you still have them?

Carneyman14

I wanna be formal, but I'm here to party
A/V Subscriber
Oct 20, 2008
Minneapolis, MN.
Side story on Fields. I went to Chicago and they have what they call a "garage sale" and you can get game used stuff. Well I saw they have game used bats. And they had probably about 8 Josh Fields game used bats. I was excited. They were $15..... I was like awwwww. but stoked at the same time cause I got some cool josh stuff...