SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 7, 2015
St. Elmo, CO
I don’t know about Bama “surviving” Oklahoma. They smashed OU and then sleep walked to victory. And I’d put an asterisk next to the UGA game. I question how much they cared about that game.
Bama did sleepwalk over ou after their 28 point lead.
If UGA can't get up for a bowl game because they didn't get into the CFP then who gives a flying Fk. They got their crap stuffed back in and it doesn't matter what their motivation level was. The Texas motivation was high. And they kicked UGA.
That's 3 wins for the Big 12 and one win for the SEC. No excuses.Just Ws and Ls.That's all that history notes.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
We all need to realize that Bama and Clemson are in a different universe. You drop the rest of the SEC, ACC, all of the Big 10, all of the PAC whatever it is and they all get beat consistently. The goons looked more than a little scared against Bama, they should have worn the brown pants.