Season predictions

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
What's the funniest thing they're wrong about?
  1. Rattler Perfection (i.e. no freshman mistakes)
  2. Good defense (alpha town)
  3. Deep OL (Scout team OL could start for a lot of schools)
1. LMAO Spencer Rattler perfection after he lit up a very horrible Missouri State team. They were 1-10 last year and are already 0-2 this year.

2. Alpha town? So gay.

3. Scout team OL would start for a lot of schools. Total kiss of death statement like when they were trying to say that Jason White team could beat some NFL teams.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
1. LMAO Spencer Rattler perfection after he lit up a very horrible Missouri State team. They were 1-10 last year and are already 0-2 this year.

2. Alpha town? So gay.

3. Scout team OL would start for a lot of schools. Total kiss of death statement like when they were trying to say that Jason White team could beat some NFL teams.
I mentioned it earlier, but Rattler was like Lunt out there on Saturday. Lots of arm talent, but capable of making freshman mistakes because that's what freshman do. Nobody at OSU was crowning Cornholio for destroying the mighty FCS MO State.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
Wow, the two ou pussies will have to look long and hard for a spine to slither back on to OP. This is the definition of Karma. :pistols:

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Awww... you guys are getting a lot of mileage here. That’s fun.

OU seemingly always has that one stupid loss every year.

You guys do too. It just hasn’t happened yet. Keyword is yet. OU’s problems on Saturday are fixable. You forget who’s had one stupid loss every year the last five years and still won the conference and beat yalls ass every year.

Have fun this week though. Your team will have a come to Jesus experience too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK

You guys do too. It just hasn’t happened yet. Keyword is yet. OU’s problems on Saturday are fixable. You forget who’s had one stupid loss every year the last five years and still won the conference and beat yalls ass every year.

Yeah, but OU usually loses a mid season game to a team not full of back ups and walk ons.

You have freshman QB who didn’t do well with pressure behind an OL that isn’t half as good as you originally thought. Plus, an awful awful defense. There will be more failure.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor

at the rate your boys are deciding to pack it in for the year coach sunshine bellybutton tat may be down at the old sigma nu house begging for players. What's going on down there that everyone is quitting?

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Awful awful defense. They gave up 400 yards. 150 of which came on two busted plays. The real issue was the 4 turnovers. Not saying the defense was amazing, because there were some blown assignments. But they couldn’t run on OU and half the passing yards Thompson had were on two blown coverages. One was a great scheme getting a linebacker covering that Darren Sproles clone of theirs.

The four turnovers were huge. Also the blocked punt.

The OL will be fine. Just need their head screwed on straight. This is the same line (minus the true freshman left tackle who did good in his first start) that were Joe Moore runner ups last year. They gotta get settled and stop making dumb penalties in clutch situations.

Rattler performed incredibly well until that fumble by McGowan. After that, the offensive line started doing dumb things and Rattler couldn’t find a moment to find anybody and did freshman things.

It’s all fixable. Every bit of it.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
And the offensive lineman who opted out was a thing three weeks ago. It’s Covid related and he’s coming back next year. He’s supposed to be Creed Humphreys replacement.

orngblkzebra

"All this endless thinking, it's very overrated."
A/V Subscriber
Feb 9, 2015
Shawnee, OK
And the offensive lineman who opted out was a thing three weeks ago. It’s Covid related and he’s coming back next year. He’s supposed to be Creed Humphreys replacement.

You mean he's the backup for the guy that got hurt saturday? That guy?