Season predictions

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jan 14, 2006
K State is K State. They always play this game like it’s their Super Bowl. Every damn year.

Got a handful of key big plays. Defensive line couldn’t generate pressure which was my original concern. And stopped attempting to generate pressure through blitzing which I don’t understand. It worked in the first half. Biggest problem was how the offensive line ranked in the second half, especially in the fourth quarter. Rattler couldn’t set up like he could before. Rattler made some dummy mistakes toward the end. But this is what happens when you turn the ball over four times.

OU has that stupid loss every single year. It’s their Achilles heel. They’ll bounce back.

My biggest concern is why the offensive line collapsed. That’s always our greatest strength. And it showed today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Props to you for showing up today.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
The squats got bent over my a mediocre, at best, Kstate team. A team that had 1/2 it D out due to covid. Riley and Grinch got made Klieman's little bitches. The goon D is still sub-par and Ratlers hair has got to be some kind of Halloween costume.

Typical peder-asses excuse game is lame AF, still. Better get your Twitter game polished up, TG. Those young boys need you. Gonna be an interesting season. Now, you can explain to us all how everything will be fine going forward

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Yeah Pin Head from Hellraiser. Dude looks like a flaming idiot.

1601224258303.png

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Grinch called Perrion Winfrey an alpha the other day. And he doesn’t hype up just anybody. Hopes are high. Luckily the top teams in our conference (minus Oklahoma) have offensive line issues. We might have time to put a unit together and bring back Perkins.

LOL

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Love Kennedy Brooks and all, but I’m kinda happy to get a chance to have a home run hitter at running back. Those three will keep the stable warm until Rhamondre comes back and kills everybody. Especially behind that offensive line. Our scout team offensive line is going to be better than most starting P5 offensive lines will be. It’s crazy.

LOL

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Rattler reminded me a lot of Lunt. Big numbers but not void of freshman mistakes. Weird.. all the know it all sooners said Rattler wouldn’t make freshman mistakes because Lincoln Riley was so good with all these experienced QBs that landed in his lap.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
What's the funniest thing they're wrong about?
  1. Rattler Perfection (i.e. no freshman mistakes)
  2. Good defense (alpha town)
  3. Deep OL (Scout team OL could start for a lot of schools)

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
What's the funniest thing they're wrong about?
  1. Rattler Perfection (i.e. no freshman mistakes)
  2. Good defense (alpha town)
  3. Deep OL (Scout team OL could start for a lot of schools)
Although, after watching this, I may get more satisfaction from the Rattled Perfection part.

https://twitter.com/iam_johnw/status/1309940372026597378?s=20