Season predictions

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
Whit’s excuse game has moved beyond strong this year. I think it’s graduated to skrong now.

Skrong excuse game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And...you're still the same douche bag every morning when you see a mirror. I think you've graduated to "queen" douche bag. All hail the queen.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Whit’s excuse game has moved beyond strong this year. I think it’s graduated to skrong now.

Skrong excuse game.

LOL you're one to talk. At the same time, you're supposed some bright football mind that knows all due to the paperclip on your clothes.

None of my observations are wrong, but it'll be fun to see you try and prove them so.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark

Skrong excuse game.

LOL you're one to talk. At the same time, you're supposed some bright football mind that knows all due to the paperclip on your clothes.

None of my observations are wrong, but it'll be fun to see you try and prove them so.
So nothing to worry about this year, huh?

Confidence is bountiful?

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
So nothing to worry about this year, huh?

Confidence is bountiful?

Ah. I forget. Reading is difficult for you. I've mentioned plenty of worry at OL. We lost 3 contributors, which includes 2 starters, before the season even began.

Aside from a failure to read and interpret, you may think my concern level is not high enough. However, I'm not hitting the panic button like you would love to see and like a lot of morons are doing. We've seen this vanilla potato before. I'm mainly interested in seeing what Illingworth can do and/or how Sanders injury heals.

Dec 8, 2013
Houston
Ah. I forget. Reading is difficult for you. I've mentioned plenty of worry at OL. We lost 3 contributors, which includes 2 starters, before the season even began.

Aside from a failure to read and interpret, you may think my concern level is not high enough. However, I'm not hitting the panic button like you would love to see and like a lot of morons are doing. We've seen this vanilla potato before. I'm mainly interested in seeing what Illingworth can do and/or how Sanders injury heals.
So it's too early for the Pokes to push the fire Gundy button? He was smart putting in Shane....so keep him around.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
Smart for Gundy to put in Shane otherwise Pukes season is over with first game. 14 min left in game, Pukes up 10-7. Not sure how OSU is ranked 11th LOL!
Not sure how the 3rd ranked team gets beat by a team that they were 28 point favorites against. They were even winning the game by 3 touchdowns at one point. How many damn players was Kstate missing?

1601176100928.png

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
K State is K State. They always play this game like it’s their Super Bowl. Every damn year.

Got a handful of key big plays. Defensive line couldn’t generate pressure which was my original concern. And stopped attempting to generate pressure through blitzing which I don’t understand. It worked in the first half. Biggest problem was how the offensive line ranked in the second half, especially in the fourth quarter. Rattler couldn’t set up like he could before. Rattler made some dummy mistakes toward the end. But this is what happens when you turn the ball over four times.

OU has that stupid loss every single year. It’s their Achilles heel. They’ll bounce back.

My biggest concern is why the offensive line collapsed. That’s always our greatest strength. And it showed today.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
K State is K State. They always play this game like it’s their Super Bowl. Every damn year.

Got a handful of key big plays. Defensive line couldn’t generate pressure which was my original concern. And stopped attempting to generate pressure through blitzing which I don’t understand. It worked in the first half. Biggest problem was how the offensive line ranked in the second half, especially in the fourth quarter. Rattler couldn’t set up like he could before. Rattler made some dummy mistakes toward the end. But this is what happens when you turn the ball over four times.

OU has that stupid loss every single year. It’s their Achilles heel. They’ll bounce back.

My biggest concern is why the offensive line collapsed. That’s always our greatest strength. And it showed today.

Remember when I said rattler would make freshman mistakes and you acted like it was impossible because Riley?

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.

BAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And you had the audacity to critique Whit's excuse game.

Not only did your vaunted OL collapse, one of them opted out for the rest of the season.

Cro

we need some celery and a can of fake snow
A/V Subscriber
Apr 6, 2010
Edmond
The squats got bent over my a mediocre, at best, Kstate team. A team that had 1/2 it D out due to covid. Riley and Grinch got made Klieman's little bitches. The goon D is still sub-par and Ratlers hair has got to be some kind of Halloween costume.

Typical peder-asses excuse game is lame AF, still. Better get your Twitter game polished up, TG. Those young boys need you. Gonna be an interesting season. Now, you can explain to us all how everything will be fine going forward

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Nov 16, 2013
tractor

Don't leave out Klineman hates dudes with sunburst bellybutton tats.