Season predictions

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Just like you don't do point spreads I'm not inclined to gamble on multiple criteria on a two qbs in different systems then run the risk of not getting paid.
You'll be $20 up when you agree to the wager. Whether you pay me for losing or not, you got $20. And if you need references on my payment history, I have one. Criteria is simple : whoever has the better season. As defined by overall yards, whoever has more awards and more heisman votes. I could go as far as to say Rattler would be ahead in all 3 categories. I'm open to other things like qb rating or efficiency but that would benefit Rattler more than sanders. Throwing you a bone with overall yards since sanders runs a lot more.

Last edited:

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
You'll be $20 up when you agree to the wager. Whether you pay me for losing or not, you got $20. And if you need references on my payment history, I have one. Criteria is simple : whoever has the better season. As defined by overall yards, whoever has more awards and more heisman votes. I could go as far as to say Rattler would be ahead in all 3 categories. I'm open to other things like qb rating or efficiency but that would benefit Rattler more than sanders. Throwing you a bone with overall yards since sanders runs a lot more.
Hey....dippy, he's not even the one who won the $20. :lol:

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Better season by what metric? You don't pay up and I'm not interested

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Yes, Baker Mayfield exists. Yes, I know you’re obsessed with him. Yes, I know they lost.

Seek therapy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aw, did your little hero get beat today? I thought that coach log coaching him up would make him better.
He won the Heisman and set the NFL season record for rookies.

He also plays for the Cleveland Browns and is the only QB in NFL history to make his first 30 starts for the same team but under four different head coaches.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
He won the Heisman and set the NFL season record for rookies.

He also plays for the Cleveland Browns and is the only QB in NFL history to make his first 30 starts for the same team but under four different head coaches.

He currently sucks ASS!
It's gonna be embarrassing when Case Keenum takes over...

Last edited:

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
I remember when all the sooner morons thought Gundy was wrong for having a plan for COVID. Still waiting on the plan to fail.

1600103758394.png

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Hey....dippy, he's not even the one who won the $20. :lol:
Nobody won $20. You'd be getting free $20 just for being stupid enough to bet on sanders being better than Rattler.

Better season by what metric? You don't pay up and I'm not interested
I have a history of paying up on 100% of the bets i've lost. And ive listed the metrics already. I guess you didnt read my post. Feel free to name any metric of your choice if you dont like mine. At this point it seems that you are fully aware of the fact that Rattler is superior to sanders and you will do anything to avoid having to put your money where your mouth is.

Too bad, you could have had $20 for nothing, since you think im unwilling to fork over $. Im so dead serious, and extremely confident that i'd paypal money you just for typing "I agree to your bet".

By whatever metric he decides. I tried to take his bet on total yds from scrimmage, simple. But if he leaves that Heisman votes BS in there, THAT will be the metric. He's a puss and a welcher.
Any metric agreed upon by the parties involved. I think overall yards, awards and heisman votes is rather fair. No, by adding more awards and more heisman votes, i am saying rattler will win in all 3. Not just yards, but also in heisman votes and more awards. More than happy to leave it at just yards from scrimmage, since you dont think sanders is heisman worthy, that's fine. That just makes it easier for me to win though.

Last edited:

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Oklahoma was at zero not long ago too. Things change. This is a continually evolving issue.

It's not about zero. Zero is nothing. You cannot continuously measure nothing.

The take away from the tweet comes after the zero cases statement. OSU Football had a plan for a long while and the plan has been executed very well. Gundy and team had the virus contained early and the mitigation techniques are working.

OU and TU's plan hasn't been anywhere near as successful as OSU's plan. Probably because Gundy wasn't such a pussy about offending people and was more focussed on actually working to develop a plan. You're right about one thing though. Things can change, but there's no evidence indicating that for OSU right now. I think it'll take our players being irresonsible and going for a night out or brinigng in some chicks that haven't been resonsible. The personal responsbility the players have adhered to is pretty admirable for 18 to 21 years olds.

It's okay to admit when you're wrong.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
OU wins big 12

Rattler and ehlinger will be qb1 and qb2 all big 12 (Rattler OPOY)

Ou as a team will have more pass and rush yards than Osu as a team

Big 12 will have three teams in the top 15 in december

Ou and texas will be in the big 12 ccg, with osu being 1 game behind texas because of a loss to baylor

Nobody will be undefeated

Big 12 will have two players in the top 5 of heisman voting

The top wr in the big 12 in 2020 will not have been in the top 10 of wrs in 2019

kansas goes winless

OU will have a defensive all american

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
OU wins big 12

Ou and texas will be in the big 12 ccg, with osu being 1 game behind texas because of a loss to baylor

The top wr in the big 12 in 2020 will not have been in the top 10 of wrs in 2019

kansas goes winless

And, you'll still be the same little girl. Congrats pussy.

Dec 8, 2013
Houston
OU wins big 12

kansas goes winless

Smart for Gundy to put in Shane otherwise Pukes season is over with first game. 14 min left in game, Pukes up 10-7. Not sure how OSU is ranked 11th LOL!