Season predictions

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
No, I’ve made myself perfectly clear. You don’t get dictate my moral and immoral victories. The facts have been laid out. We know when Stevenson doubled is output. We established the context before the game. You thought he’d run wild from start to finish.
Moral Victory:

A moral victory occurs when a person, team, army or other group loses a confrontation, and yet achieves some other moral gain. This gain might be unrelated to the confrontation in question, and the gain is often considerably less than what would have been accomplished if an actual victory had been achieved.

As i said, I totally understand your need for a moral victory here. And you should revel in it. You deserve it.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Moral Victory:

A moral victory occurs when a person, team, army or other group loses a confrontation, and yet achieves some other moral gain. This gain might be unrelated to the confrontation in question, and the gain is often considerably less than what would have been accomplished if an actual victory had been achieved.

As i said, I totally understand your need for a moral victory here. And you should revel in it. You deserve it.
LOL definitions always include context :rolleyes:

Normally, I would agree with you had Stevenson's performance not been a topic of discussion and prediction going into the game. Since it was, in fact, a documented a topic of discussion and something that I accurately predicted, this is not an instance of a moral victory on my part. This me telling you that I was right about something again and that you were wrong about something again. You're really good at being wrong and should work on trying to be right.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
Moral Victory:

:poo::poo::poo::poo::poo::poo: more midnight welcher shite

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Stevenson more than doubled the output by any of your running backs, but hey... he sucks right?

Sorry for all your prolapsed buttholes, and sorry OU went in dry on you guys... especially after it was “your time” and all...

I hope you recover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Stevenson more than doubled the output by any of your running backs, but hey... he sucks right?

Sorry for all your prolapsed buttholes, and sorry OU went in dry on you guys... especially after it was “your time” and all...

I hope you recover.

Whoa.. whoa.. whoa.. This was never about him sucking. You'll have to go back find where I said he sucked.

This was about him torching us from start to finish like Breece Hall. In fact, you started this whole conversation. I laid out my opinions and predictions, which look... they were all correct and nowhere near wrong like both yours and Toke's were. And now you guys are upset that I'm right again.

As for him doubling up our backs, I'm not sure how that's any indicator. Breece Hall and Rhaymondre Stevenson's love child would struggle behind our OL. Prime OU Adrian Peterson would struggle behind our OL. 1988 Barry Sanders would struggle behind our OL. It's down 6 players, FFS!

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
It's fun to win arguments. I always know the nail is in the coffin when the sock accounts show up and frustration comes out on the other end. Y'all make this forum fun.

Last edited:

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
We know for sure that Chuba Hubbard would start for OU and demolish teams behind OU's OL. They'd probably be undefeated if they had Chuba, but I also think LD Brown would start for OU if he played there and he'd do great behind OU's OL.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
OU didn’t have to lean on Rhamondre early in the game the way ISU leans on Hall.

Ya know why?

You guys had no answer for Spencer Rattler.

Seemed like we had answers for him in the second and third quarters. OU still fed Stevenson and it didn't work for much of the game as the rushing attempts and stats show us.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
OU is a formidable OL still, even if it is not as good as recent past. I'd take it a heartbeat. It'd change our season.

I don't know much about Florida this season. Maybe it'd be a good matchup, but I OU would steamroll *aggy.

*Good job on the lowercase a. Just don't give them the satisfaction of correct spelling.
Yes, they dont like it when they see it spelled aggy. I would troll them by doing that, while they go along thinking i just dont know how to spell it right. They like to act like it doesnt bother them

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Rhamondre puts up almost 200 yards on the vaunted Pokes defense and all of a sudden you’re right about everything.

The cheese has slid completely off your cracker.

You need a break.

You can ignore and deny the context behind our pregame discussion, prediction, and what occurred all you want because my cracker got crazy with the cheeze whiz. Therefore, it is impossible for my cheese to slide off.