Season predictions

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
That's just you projecting your opinion- we all have them. This is a non issue for everyone here except you, apparently.

Just prepare to lose to a freshman qb who got benched against texas, and be glad you dont have any money on the game.
It’s a rational opinion that only you and your biased buddy are refuting, a two whopping sooners. Y’all are also the two that think your RB and defense became the the best in league after KU and Tech.
Yours is no more or less a rational opinion than mine. It seems rather reasonable that he wanted to settle him down and put him back in when the time was right. And it worked spectacularly. And Mordecai was doing just fine. It’s sad that this is what youre resorting to harping about

You seem to be someone who is quite prone to exaggeration.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Lol. Just thank allah that you werent dumb enough to actually bet money on this game.
I did, and I would have bet you, except you're a sorry ass welcher.
That is a clear and obvious lie on your part. Both sentences, you would never have bet me, you don’t have the stones, and you aren’t confident enough to actually put something on the line. You’re using some made up a lie and fantasy about some bet that never happened as an excuse. It’s quite transparent, and rather childlike

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
You’re assuming sanders will have time to sit back and do that. Their line is meh and OU keeps getting better on defense. In fact one of their linebackers leads the country in qb pressure %. I’m not too worried about the one good wr they have though. Theyll need more than that to win. Osu had better worry about mims, Stevenson & rattler. That’s where the real battles will be
I'm not at all worried about our defense. It wins games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dec 8, 2013
Houston
SoonerCowboyBedlam thoughts:
  • Pokes D was not prepared, game was basically over in first 9 minutes
  • Was Sanders hurt or not? If hurt, why come in last part of game? If not, stay in.
  • Pokes had no answer for Stevenson, lucky that OU went soft in 2nd qtr.
  • Gundy Punting back to OU with 7 minutes left from the 40? I knew game was over at that point.
  • Who is the Pokes OC? Trying back to back lobs to TE, really? I see why Pokes have had 6 OCs in 15 years, keep looking.
  • OU and Iowa St would be great match for B12 Championship if things work out.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
I didn’t want my prediction to be true, but I hit the nail on the head. I don’t think the tipped pass was an INT so my 34-13 was spot on.

Our defense game the offense so many chances deep into the third quarter.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
SoonerCowboyBedlam thoughts:
  • Pokes D was not prepared, game was basically over in first 9 minutes
  • Was Sanders hurt or not? If hurt, why come in last part of game? If not, stay in.
  • Pokes had no answer for Stevenson, lucky that OU went soft in 2nd qtr.
  • Gundy Punting back to OU with 7 minutes left from the 40? I knew game was over at that point.
  • Who is the Pokes OC? Trying back to back lobs to TE, really? I see why Pokes have had 6 OCs in 15 years, keep looking.
  • OU and Iowa St would be great match for B12 Championship if things work out.
The refs were attached to the first 3 TDs. They settled in after 21-0 and gave the offense plenty of chances.

I quit after your fist bullet point. I can stand TG and Toke, but you’re the dumbest fan I’ve ever encountered anywhere. I haven’t ever blocked anyone on this site, but reading your posts hurts my brain.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
And we got the Gundy “bury the head in the sand” moment by punting in the fourth quarter.

That was actually retreating into his turtle shell moment.
Whatever you want to call it, it happens every single year.

You guys need to move on already.