Season predictions

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
Ask all the other teams that ran all over them. OU is not unique in that aspect.

To take a page out of your book, "congrats on getting through the easiest part of your schedule." :lol:
And irony seeks out the ignorant again, nice move tg....

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Nobody’s worried about OSU winning on Saturday. You guys are posturing nicely. But even you guys are predicting your team to lose.

Hold that chin high. It’ll make a nice target Saturday night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Nobody’s worried about OSU winning on Saturday. You guys are posturing nicely. But even you guys are predicting your team to lose.

Only question really is by how much will OU beat osu this time?

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK

But y'all were worried about KSU and ISU, right? Sure you were, TG.

We don't beat OU. It's easy to predict. At the same time, I can tell you that you don't have the best defense or the best run game in the league. This game does not decide that.

And you of all people talking about landing a punch on someone. I highly doubt you've thrown one punch at anyone in your entire life because it would not end well for you. That's why you're an OU fan and that's why you come here. Everybody knows.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark

But y'all were worried about KSU and ISU, right? Sure you were, TG.

We don't beat OU. It's easy to predict. At the same time, I can tell you that you don't have the best defense or the best run game in the league. This game does not decide that.

And you of all people talking about landing a punch on someone. I highly doubt you've thrown one punch at anyone in your entire life because it would not end well for you. That's why you're an OU fan and that's why you come here. Everybody knows.
Go back and look up my prediction. It’s right on par. I said if we got through KSU, ISU and UT, we’d go undefeated.

We obviously didn’t make it through that unscathed, but just about control our own destiny to another conference championship. You guys are gonna get left out again despite having such high hopes.

High... high... hopes.

And you having to attempt to get personal with a guy you’ve never met on the internet is adorable. Especially talking shit about being on a message board. That you’re also on. Hard to take the high ground when you’re doing the exact same thing. Moron.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
Go back and look up my prediction. It’s right on par. I said if we got through KSU, ISU and UT, we’d go undefeated.

We obviously didn’t make it through that unscathed, but just about control our own destiny to another conference championship. You guys are gonna get left out again despite having such high hopes.

High... high... hopes.

And you having to attempt to get personal with a guy you’ve never met on the internet is adorable. Especially talking shit about being on a message board. That you’re also on. Hard to take the high ground when you’re doing the exact same thing. Moron.

There it is! Whit wins again.

my prediction, 34-28 Pokes win. Sanders has his best game running and passing on the ou sieve.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK

It all started when you goons showed up with their superiority complex. Y'all set the tone a long time ago. I've learned two things.. The sooners that frequent here live off of hypocrisy and they hate the taste of their own medicine. That's no way to live.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK

As for the real football talk.. Yeah, I remember you saying if OU made it through the first few games unscathed they'd go undefeated. I still don't think you thought OU would drop the first two.

As for OSU, you can look back at my high hopes. I know there were guys talking about which Spencer was better, but I was always worried about QB and OL. That is stamped on my end and it's played out.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010

High... high... hopes.

There it is! Whit wins again.

my prediction, 34-28 Pokes win. Sanders has his best game running and passing on the ou sieve.
They don’t have enough in the tank to score 34 unless it’s just one of those games where the defenses decide to stay in the locker room.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
They don’t have enough in the tank to score 34 unless it’s just one of those games where the defenses decide to stay in the locker room.
I could play quarterback and let Tylan go get the ball vs your d-backs. He's gonna feast.
I could play quarterback and let Tylan go get the ball vs your d-backs. He's gonna feast.
You’re assuming sanders will have time to sit back and do that. Their line is meh and OU keeps getting better on defense. In fact one of their linebackers leads the country in qb pressure %. I’m not too worried about the one good wr they have though. Theyll need more than that to win. Osu had better worry about mims, Stevenson & rattler. That’s where the real battles will be

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
You’re assuming sanders will have time to sit back and do that. Their line is meh and OU keeps getting better on defense. In fact one of their linebackers leads the country in qb pressure %. I’m not too worried about the one good wr they have though. Theyll need more than that to win. Osu had better worry about mims, Stevenson & rattler. That’s where the real battles will be
I'm not at all worried about our defense. It wins games.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
I'm not at all worried about our defense. It wins games.
Not against this offense. OSU just doesn’t have the qb to keep up. And their oline sucks& OU actually has a good defensive line.

Here’s something interesting to chew on-

In his career against Big 12 competition, Spencer Sanders has accounted for 16 touchdowns (14 passing, 2 rushing) vs. 19 turnovers (13 interceptions, 6 fumbles).

Last edited:

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
Not against this offense. OSU just doesn’t have the qb to keep up. And their oline sucks& OU actually has a good defensive line.

In his career against Big 12 competition, Spencer Sanders has accounted for 16 touchdowns (14 passing, 2 rushing) vs. 19 turnovers (13 interceptions, 6 fumbles).
I'm aware of his stats, not interesting at all. But he is perfectly capable of doing anything Purdy and Thompson did to your sieve, and more. Chew on THAT.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010

I'm aware of his stats, not interesting at all. But he is perfectly capable of doing anything Purdy and Thompson did to your sieve, and more. Chew on THAT.
Just because he is technically capable, doesn’t actually mean he will be able to do it. He’s more likely to turn it over 3 times than anything. He isn’t going to be that guy who can win the game for you, And that’s going to sting on Saturday.

Really nobody in the conference wants a piece of OU right now. And they are going to get their revenge in the big 12 championship game as well. From 0-2 to 8-2. Enjoy the show!