Season predictions

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Here I is.

Sanders will have more total yards than Rattler. And no, I'm not betting you. You're a stinkin welcher.
I challenge you to find a single poster who agreed to a bet with me first.

Rattler will absolutely have a better season - sanders isnt half the player that Rattler is. And obviously gundy isnt even 1/3 of the playcaller Riley is. good call on not betting, you would certainly lose your money to me, because there is no way in hell that guy you call a qb could even carry Rattler's water bottle. he would struggle to even be his backup.

FYI to you squats, best not buy that PPV til Saturday. That's on the advice of Carey Murdoch. He says the number of goon players in quarantine would shock you.
No wonder Coach Tat quit releasing the numbers, he didn't want Misery State to have a competitive advantage. :lol:
neat.

Pledger will probably get the nod. McGowan looks the part and is ripped. But he’s a true freshman so who knows. Hardcore buzz is that Marcus Major is a freak of nature. He had big name offers for a 2A talent. Not sure what to expect there.

Love Kennedy Brooks and all, but I’m kinda happy to get a chance to have a home run hitter at running back. Those three will keep the stable warm until Rhamondre comes back and kills everybody. Especially behind that offensive line. Our scout team offensive line is going to be better than most starting P5 offensive lines will be. It’s crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
People dont realize how stacked OU is at running back. I like Major too and he would get pt on a lot of teams but he could be a candidate for the portal because there is just so much talent in that rb room. I saw that the freshman harrison was so good in camp that he's starting! holy crap, a true freshman usurped last year's starter at LT. I heard he was good but dude must be a stud to start over all those guys. All Oline starters are juniors except him. Hot damn coach B can recruit
Anton Harrison and Stacie Wilkins are on the depth chart at LT. Swenson is backing up Ealy at RT. It’s ridiculous. Plus all the blue chippers not even on the two deep.

Im feeling much better about the D-Line after seeing the depth chart. We’ll miss Perkins and especially Redmond. But there’s some horses out there. Perrion Winfrey is all kinds of hyped right now.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Anton Harrison and Stacie Wilkins are on the depth chart at LT. Swenson is backing up Ealy at RT. It’s ridiculous. Plus all the blue chippers not even on the two deep.

Im feeling much better about the D-Line after seeing the depth chart. We’ll miss Perkins and especially Redmond. But there’s some horses out there. Perrion Winfrey is all kinds of hyped right now.

You sure are worried about dazzling us with names no one has ever heard of before.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark

You sure are worried about dazzling us with names no one has ever heard of before.
That’s because you can’t recruit the same players Oklahoma can recruit. He’d have been the second highest ranked guy in your class. 6’5” 334 lb mauler as a true freshman. I don’t think Bedenbaugh has ever started a true freshman. Even Creed Humphrey and Orlando Brown redshirted.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
And Perrion Winfrey was the top juco prospect in the country last year. Penn State, Bama, Tennessee, FSU, Texas, Baylor and Miami were on in on him too. 6’4” 304 DT. Been called the alpha dog of the DL for what little times he’s been here

Soonerme78

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
Sep 12, 2009
Pukes finally "win" their first Natty and it has an even bigger asterisk beside it than their "last" one. lol. Just kidding. Uhhhh - solid 4 win season.

Sooners win the b12 and attend the prelims.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
That’s because you can’t recruit the same players Oklahoma can recruit. He’d have been the second highest ranked guy in your class. 6’5” 334 lb mauler as a true freshman. I don’t think Bedenbaugh has ever started a true freshman. Even Creed Humphrey and Orlando Brown redshirted.

What world are you living in? "Even Creed Humphrey and Orlando Brown redshirted."

True freshman pretty much always redshirt on the OL.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010

Yup, Winfrey has potential written all over him. Usually a transfer on the Dline doesnt just come in and start like that. Future is bright!

Names like Winfrey? Lol, go look at his offer list and tell me no body has heard of him. He was the #1 juco player in the country. Same with Harrison. But to the credit of that, many OU fans hadn't heard of Harrison until camp started when people were raving about him behind the scenes. guess it wasnt bs. If bedenbaugh starts a freshman he must be really good, i wouldnt doubt that decision yet. Anyway, your comment is humorous because these two guys would be the #2 and #3 in the osu recruiting class but were not considered top 5 in OU's class

They're on the depth chart because of all the covids.
The depth chart doesnt reflect players who will miss saturday's game due covid or suspension. You wont know til saturday who wont be playing, if any.

What world are you living in? "Even Creed Humphrey and Orlando Brown redshirted."

Kind of highlights why it's so impressive a freshman is starting at LT now, despite all the talent they have. And guys like Creed and Orlando came in with a much higher profile than Harrison was and still redshirted.

OU vs OSU for the title....OU wins it....we struggle to win the “big game”.
It would be fun , but i dont think Osu could actually make it to that game.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark

Yup. He came in fall camp at 6’5” 334 as a true freshman. Guess he didn’t need to bulk up.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Oh. It was just those guys that did weed so they wouldn't have to play LSU. Jokes on them. They're still suspended.
Only one we’re truly going to miss is Ronnie Perkins. The rest are amazing players, but we got other dudes at those positions. They can come contribute later. Hopefully they can follow the rules next time.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Pukes finally "win" their first Natty and it has an even bigger asterisk beside it than their "last" one. lol. Just kidding. Uhhhh - solid 4 win season.

Sooners win the b12 and attend the prelims.
Honestly, whoever wins the "natty" this year doesn't need an asterisk. The reason is they'll still have to run a gauntlet of games to begin with in their own conference, then they'll have to win the playoff games.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Only one we’re truly going to miss is Ronnie Perkins. The rest are amazing players, but we got other dudes at those positions. They can come contribute later. Hopefully they can follow the rules next time.

So, Log has likely prepared for this and the depth is there.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
OU vs OSU for the title....OU wins it....we struggle to win the “big game”.
If we go to the title game then we won the "big games" that we typically choke in. We haven't ever been in a position to lose the "big game" aka National Championship.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
So, Log has likely prepared for this and the depth is there.
Riley did pick up the #1 and #2 DTs out of juco and they are both in the 2 deep. Plenty of depth there now. Also, dont forget, they have the best kicker in the country too. That has national championship written all over it