Season predictions

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
I see that SoonerCowboyBedlam and Toker still haven't shown back up in this thread. They must just be incredibly busy this week.

View attachment 85982
I have been out of town on vacation, i just got back in last night. And i wont go away until my next vacation in november. vacations are nice but several things always happen when i am out of town- 1. OU loses. 2. I cant find a TV to watch. So while i understand from an intellectual point of view that they indeed lost two games, having not seen them it doesnt have the same impact.

LOL. Don't expect Toker to show up anytime soon to reply to that. He still hasn't shown up since OU collapse last week.
Right here, since it's important to you.

Ahhhhh poor once #3 Sooners are now #31 in the coaches poll after only 3 games. Cause I'm free, free fallin'.

https://247sports.com/college/oklah...ek-6-Alabama-Texas-LSU-152422644/#152422644_1
Meh. the coaches and AP polls were rendered meaningless by the CFP. Lets see where they are ranked when that comes out. But since they are no longer in the hunt for a playoff spot, it doesnt matter what they are ranked. That's really the only important thing to worry about, getting to the playoff.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
We're talking about OU - you know the team you basically tell us can never take a step back. They don't rebuild, they only reload. Your boy Toke must be in a bad place. He won't even show his face around here. Sad. We know who we are and have an easy time understanding it. You, on the other hand, can't admit you have no clue what you're talking about ever.

OU finished 2014 with two straight losses.

Lots of football left, agreed. I'm not sure we can take advantage of it with a true freshman QB. We'll need Sanders healthy and on point against Baylor in a couple weeks.

Enjoy the 1-3 overall and 0-3 conference start. Texas isn't any good, but they're going to eat your lunch and make you enjoy it.
Actually I was in many wonderful places. I hit 12 states on a several week road trip and found a single bottle of the only beer i really like. Which is nice becuase it's rare for me to find it outside Germany. But you will be stuck with me for at least another 6 weeks before i am out of pocket again.

Nice prediction about the texas game btw.

So, how about this prediction?
Lets talk when the season is over, and evaluate which of them come true. Where's your list of predictions?

I want to know who he thought that OU defensive all american would be. Bookie Radley-Hiles? That guy is a massive bust.
It can be anyone. Only one way to find out. My guess would be Winfrey at this point, if anyone.

Like I said, the musings of nothing but an OU fanboy.
Those are predictions, not musings.

I forgot about this dumb post. We produced two 100 yard rushers vs that WV DL and Tulsa has since defeated a top 11 UCF team. In turn, OU went on to lose to the KSU you team that you said a subpar performance would be a good excuse for.
Word. Thanks for the breakdown, it was getting confusing.
@Midnight Toker here's your chance for riches....no, wait, you won't be able to welch on a Vegas bet. Never mind.
I have never once welched on a bet that I've made. I've already placed my annual $20 bet on OU winning the national championship.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
I was just wondering if you could possibly point out where I made a prediction about those games. I don’t recall predicting the record, or the result of any particular games this season.
Oh but you did slobber all over Rattler, how did the turnover machine fare? He's not even the best freshman in the state.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
I was just wondering if you could possibly point out where I made a prediction about those games. I don’t recall predicting the record, or the result of any particular games this season.
Easy assumption, my dude. Now, go ahead and say you dialed up KSU and ISU as Ls.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Oh but you did slobber all over Rattler, how did the turnover machine fare? He's not even the best freshman in the state.
Indeed I did. He is going to be real good, very excited about him.

Easy assumption, my dude. Now, go ahead and say you dialed up KSU and ISU as Ls.
So, can you link me to the post where i made these predictions?

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
I have been out of town on vacation, i just got back in last night. And i wont go away until my next vacation in november. vacations are nice but several things always happen when i am out of town- 1. OU loses. 2. I cant find a TV to watch. So while i understand from an intellectual point of view that they indeed lost two games, having not seen them it doesnt have the same impact.
Yeah OK whatever man. But I'm not sure if you know this, but anyone can click on your username and see when you last visited the board and you visited several times during the last 2 weeks. So you were here, just too scared to comment. So you may have been on vacation, but you were well aware of what was going on.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Yeah OK whatever man. But I'm not sure if you know this, but anyone can click on your username and see when you last visited the board and you visited several times during the last 2 weeks. So you were here, just too scared to comment. So you may have been on vacation, but you were well aware of what was going on.

Yep, I actually did try using the tapatalk app on my phone a couple times but couldnt participate in the forums, and could not respond to anything so it was useless to me. I usually dont do social media when out of town with the fam. And i had to do all the f8cking driving, so, spending time troubleshooting this app was not a high priority.

Fear was not a factor. But, also, it really doesnt matter what I say.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Yep, I actually did try using the tapatalk app on my phone a couple times but couldnt participate in the forums, and could not respond to anything so it was useless to me. I usually dont do social media when out of town with the fam. And i had to do all the f8cking driving, so, spending time troubleshooting this app was not a high priority.

So your next vacation coincides with the part where your team gets eliminated and you might have been called on to pay up on your Rattler loss?

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010

So your next vacation coincides with the part where your team gets eliminated and you might have been called on to pay up on your Rattler loss?
It coincides with thanksgiving. Nobody had the balls to take me up on my bet, so there will be nobody to pay. It could have been you. Oh well, too late now. I found a Texas fan to bet me $50 on the same thing with Ehlinger. So at least I will be having a little bit of fun with it

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
It coincides with thanksgiving. Nobody had the balls to take me up on my bet, so there will be nobody to pay. It could have been you. Oh well, too late now. I found a Texas fan to bet me $50 on the same thing with Ehlinger. So at least I will be having a little bit of fun with it
You won't pay up when you lose, why bet when someone is going to welch.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
You won't pay up when you lose, why bet when someone is going to welch.
I’ve paid up every single time I’ve lost a bet on this board. So you are clearly thinking of someone else. I am probably the only person who is active on this b&f who has actually paid up on a lost bet.