Season predictions

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Boy oh boy.

You guys are burying your heads deep in the sand on this thread.

Defeatist attitudes. The whole lot of ya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tell us more about being defeated.. since.. you know.. OU has been defeated this season and OSU has not.

Dec 8, 2013
Houston
Guess I struck a nerve with the Pukes, you girls have nothing to brag about, like I said, get it out of your system before you have to play a real team. Oh yes, did you decide you dont want to fire Gundy? or do we just need to wait?

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Guess I struck a nerve with the Pukes, you girls have nothing to brag about, like I said, get it out of your system before you have to play a real team. Oh yes, did you decide you dont want to fire Gundy? or do we just need to wait?
I am concerned about Iowa State and Kansas State, but so far they have just beat bottom of the conference dwellers.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Ha.. don’t flatter yourself, goon. You know damn well you sit back and let the other two morons do the heavy lifting around here for you. You won’t even let your screen name be a stand alone Sooner name. You should use the weatherman photo from Anchorman as your avatar.

I’ve never been on board to fire Gundy. We have better quality wins than you. Any football fan with half a brain knows Texas is overrated trash again and they almost beat you in a cripple fight.

We’ll show you how to take care of ISU just like we did up there last year.

Last edited:

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Boy oh boy.

You guys are burying your heads deep in the sand on this thread.

Defeatist attitudes. The whole lot of ya.

Tell us more about being defeated.. since.. you know.. OU has been defeated this season and OSU has not.
Tell me about the ceiling your team can achieve and the ceiling of what OU can achieve.

Vegas can give you those odds.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
What am I deflecting?

The only thing being proven here is not a damn one of you think your own team can pull out a conference championship this year.

I just hate it when betting services take advantage of the false hope of peoples of limited means of any kind. It's just cruel.

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
Ha.. don’t flatter yourself, goon. You know damn well you sit back and let the other two morons do the heavy lifting around here for you. You won’t even let your screen name be a stand alone Sooner name. You should use the weatherman photo from Anchorman as your avatar.

I’ve never been on board to fire Gundy. We have better quality wins than you. Any football fan with half a brain knows Texas is overrated trash again and they almost beat you in a cripple fight.

We’ll show you how to take care of ISU just like we did up there last year.
He has to be like 12 years old. I have a 10 year old niece that is wittier and has a higher vocabulary than this whatever it is.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
What am I deflecting?

The only thing being proven here is not a damn one of you think your own team can pull out a conference championship this year.

I responded to your defeatist attitude comment with a request to tell us all about defeat since OU has two losses and flirted with a third. You couldn't do it though. Instead, you deflected with some opinion on who will win the conference. New flash, vegas makes money off of retarded people who think like you do. You even asked what our ceiling was. Um, we are on track to win the conference. OU is off track to win it until the teams in front of them start losing. That's literally the ceiling, moron.

You'll have to show me where any of us said we won't win. I think we can win if we get consistent QB play. We are looking good everywhere else unlike OU who can only beat overrated bottom feeders and FCS cellar dwellers.