Season predictions

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Well it’s a four month long season. And our coach has put that together successfully three years in a row despite early losses each year.

Has yours?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice deflection.

We are 2-0 and haven't lost to any inferior opponents that have also lost to inferior opponents.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Mmmhmmm

My prediction was if OU got through the first four games unscathed, they’d go undefeated.

And I’d bet my bottom dollar that you’d love to “have the rug pulled out from under you” like OU fans experienced the last five years. You’d trade places so fast your head would spin.

I can admit I'd love to have OU's success. You, however, cannot respond directly to any of the points I make. Instead, you deflect. There's always a safe landing for you in deflection.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Well it’s a four month long season. And our coach has put that together successfully three years in a row despite early losses each year.

Has yours?

Nice deflection.

We are 2-0 and haven't lost to any inferior opponents that have also lost to inferior opponents.
Ohhh if only seasons ended in September.....

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Mmmhmmm

My prediction was if OU got through the first four games unscathed, they’d go undefeated.

And I’d bet my bottom dollar that you’d love to “have the rug pulled out from under you” like OU fans experienced the last five years. You’d trade places so fast your head would spin.

I can admit I'd love to have OU's success. You, however, cannot respond directly to any of the points I make. Instead, you deflect. There's always a safe landing for you in deflection.
I’m not deflecting anything. My prediction so far has been accurate. KSU, ISU and UT always play OU tough.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
I’m not deflecting anything. My prediction so far has been accurate. KSU, ISU and UT always play OU tough.

And Baylor, and OSU, and Tech, and TCU.

So, you’ve got that excuse card for the whole conference.
I never mentioned them. Not once.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
I see that SoonerCowboyBedlam and Toker still haven't shown back up in this thread. They must just be incredibly busy this week.

View attachment 85982
no, they just have a little more self control then @TypicalGooner. TG has issues, if you haven't noticed.........
Message boards only work if you post messages on them.

You don’t have to cry about my involvement. You need a mod to talk to? Where’s Snuffy? Bring some Kleenex. We got a cryer in B&F.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK

Has yours?

LOL still won’t address it. Deflect and spin, deflect and spin LOL

TG gonna TG

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
Message boards only work if you post messages on them.

You don’t have to cry about my involvement. You need a mod to talk to? Where’s Snuffy? Bring some Kleenex. We got a cryer in B&F.

Wait what? I don't have to cry about your involvement? My post that you quoted is talking about SCB and Toker who have been hiding since OU's embarrassing collapse. So are you admitting that one of those is a sock of yours?

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
Wait what? I don't have to cry about your involvement? My post that you quoted is talking about SCB and Toker who have been hiding since OU's embarrassing collapse. So are you admitting that one of those is a sock of yours?
That dipshidiot isn't smart enough to create, much less use, a sock.