Script errors making this site almost unusable

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

agec

Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Sep 7, 2004
Mulhall
Using Firefox. The site seems to lock up with a script error almost every time I go to the site. Sometime I can stop the script to continue but other times it locks up the whole computer. Very frustrating.

Boomer.....

Territorial Marshal
Feb 15, 2007
OKC
1 time a day when on OP, I will be redirected to a Firefox fake site and a pop-up box opens trying to get me to download some software. I X the box and click back and it doesn't happen again until my next visit.

Any ideas?

Nov 23, 2010
OKC
I've had this issue with IE, Firefox and Chrome, among various other issues since the most recent format change. Another big issue for me is that I hear audio from the ad on the side of the page even though I have it muted.

Boomer.....

Territorial Marshal
Feb 15, 2007
OKC
Here's the new redirect spam today:

This time it redirected me from the OP home page and is from a different website than the last one. This only happens on Orange Power.

Aug 4, 2005
Anna, Tx
Here's the new redirect spam today:

This time it redirected me from the OP home page and is from a different website than the last one. This only happens on Orange Power.
I kind of wonder if its related to the auto-playing video adds at the bottom right corner of the website? Really driving me nuts. I know OP needs revenue but those are crippling.

Boomer.....

Territorial Marshal
Feb 15, 2007
OKC
I kind of wonder if its related to the auto-playing video adds at the bottom right corner of the website? Really driving me nuts. I know OP needs revenue but those are crippling.
Those are the worse! The website loads much slower and the audio automatically plays. Mods, any solutions?

pennpoke

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Feb 16, 2012
York, PA
This. The website is getting completely bogged down to the point I can barely type when viewing this on a PC. I think the videos ads are the culprit, as I have no problems when viewing this on an iPad or iPhone, sans video ads.

bacowboy

Territorial Marshal
Nov 4, 2004
BA
@CasperPoke11 This isn't getting any better for me. Several times a day It freezes then get a message to kill or wait. This is the only site it happens to me I am using chrome.