Scott Frost and UCF/Nebraska

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 12, 2013
Broken Arrow, OK
The season that Scott Frost and his staff put together this year was remarkable. Beating Auburn was the cherry on top.

For me, the true indicator of his character was that he stayed with UCF through their bowl game. I've long held the opinion that coaches should not be hired until AFTER all the bowl games are complete. We went through that crap with Les Miles and it shows a lack of respect for the players who helped get you that new job and raise.

Hats off to Scott Frost, his staff, and the UCF Knights!

steross

Bookface/Instagran legend
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
What Frost did at UCF was impressive.

He essentially took an inexperience fresh-faced 18-year-old girl and got her to out-earn the other strippers who are supposed to know how to work an audience.

It will be more interesting to see if he can work that magic on the 42-year-old single mom who is past her glory days that just hired him.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
What Frost did at UCF was impressive.

He essentially took an inexperience fresh-faced 18-year-old girl and got her to out-earn the other strippers who are supposed to know how to work an audience.

It will be more interesting to see if he can work that magic on the 42-year-old single mom who is past her glory days that just hired him.
The 18-25 year old might look better on the pole, but the 42 year old single mom is going to screw your brains out AND fix you a sammich AND be grateful for any attention you give her (especially if you're nice to her kids), because she's lonely, desperate, and broken.

Voice of experience.