Scalpers?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Any thoughts on if tickets sellers will be around the stadium? With limited seating I would assume much less, but one might be able to pick up a single on game day...maybe? Go Pokes!

oSuAusTex

Territorial Marshal
Jul 24, 2005
Stillwater
How would a Scalper be able to sell a ticket if all the tickets are on iPhones or other tech devices?

Or maybe someone would just print out their ticket off their device? That is my guess??

The Athletic Dept is NOT mailing out paper tickets. (As far as I have read)

I wonder if the Ticket office is open before gametime? I would think they would give out paper tickets if so??

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
How would a Scalper be able to sell a ticket if all the tickets are on iPhones or other tech devices?

Or maybe someone would just print out their ticket off their device? That is my guess??

The Athletic Dept is NOT mailing out paper tickets. (As far as I have read)

I wonder if the Ticket office is open before gametime? I would think they would give out paper tickets if so??
Good question just looking for one ☝️ and maybe that is the direction I need to give. Tks

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
I would think with the policy being that you are supposed to know who you are sitting with, that they would have found a way to discourage scalpers from buying, and the secondary sales market.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Sep 8, 2007
What keeps a scalper from printing out 3 or 4 (or more) of the same screen shot at selling that seat multiple times ?
Good Q. I got scammed by a guy last year at bedlam that sold me a ticket that had already been scanned. Guy looked like an alum too.

Be careful out there.

Seems like location wouldn’t matter this year.