Saving PS3 game info to PS4

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Darth Ryno

Territorial Marshal
Jul 26, 2004
Tishomingo, OK
www.sith.ws
My girls and I just picked up a PS4 after debating for years, should we get one... they have a lot of games they love and some we love to play together (Walking Dead for example) on the old system. With the price drop on the PS4/Battlefront II bundle, was too good to pass up ($229 at Walmart in Ardmore).

Now we have things like their "Little Big Planet 1 and 2" data, our "Walking Dead by Telltale" data for all the seasons and my NCAA football data I'd like to have saved and transferred to the new PS4. (those are really the only 3 we want to save the data for)

I've looked on YouTube for videos but they are all different, some confusing. Figured I'd ask you guys since I'm sure this has been tried before.

Thanks for any help!!!

PS: The BluRay laser doesn't work on our old PS3 so I can't put discs into the console.
PSS: I *HATE* that PlayStation won't make a system that plays discs from older systems!!!!

Lab Rat

Hold on while I make a chart
Jan 5, 2012
It's P.P.S. not P.S.S. It stands for Post-Post Scriptum. You add another P for every new Post Scriptum you add. Thus P.S., P.P.S., P.P.P.S., P.P.P.P.S. etc.
No, PS stands for Play Station. In the circumstance that the initial 'P' stands for 'post,' then PPS3 = PS4. But if the initial 'P' stands for 'pre,' then PPS4 = PS3. However, because he said "PSS," it's entirely possible that the second 'S' merely signifies plurality. So, in the sentence that begins with "PS," it seems that he is discussing a problem that occurs on only one of his Play Station consoles, hence the singular form of the acronym. However, in the sentence that begins with "PSS," he is describing frustration that applies to both of his Play Station consoles, hence the plural form of the acronym. The mistake that he made was in capitalizing the second 'S.' The proper way to abbreviate Play Stations is simply 'PSs.'

PS: The BluRay laser doesn't work on our old PS3 so I can't put discs into the console.
PSs: I *HATE* that PlayStation won't make a system that plays discs from older systems!!!!
FIFY

Thanks for any help!!!
Don't mention it.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
No, PS stands for Play Station. In the circumstance that the initial 'P' stands for 'post,' then PPS3 = PS4. But if the initial 'P' stands for 'pre,' then PPS4 = PS3. However, because he said "PSS," it's entirely possible that the second 'S' merely signifies plurality. So, in the sentence that begins with "PS," it seems that he is discussing a problem that occurs on only one of his Play Station consoles, hence the singular form of the acronym. However, in the sentence that begins with "PSS," he is describing frustration that applies to both of his Play Station consoles, hence the plural form of the acronym. The mistake that he made was in capitalizing the second 'S.' The proper way to abbreviate Play Stations is simply 'PSs.'

FIFY

Don't mention it.
I humbly stand corrected. But shouldn't the PSS then be PS^2?