Save 6-Year-Old James From Chemical Castration

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
The facts of the case from http://savejames.com

• James is a 6-year-old boy – his mother is attempting to change his gender.
  • James prefers to be a boy, but since the age of 3, his mother has chosen to dress him as a girl, and call him by the name “Luna.”
  • She has enrolled him in Coppell Schools as a girl. He is currently in 1st grade. The teachers and administrators know that he is a boy, but the other parents and students are unaware He is undergoing “social transitioning” therapy to prepare him for chemical castration at age 8.
  • James’ father, Jeff is fighting to protect his son all alone.
  • His mother has support and financial backing.
  • Jeff needs both financial help with legal fees and help networking to find expert witnesses who will help him keep his son safe.
  • The court is requiring Jeff to pay for transgender therapy and the future sexual mutilation of his son.
  • Courts have enjoined Jeff from dressing James as a boy at school, from teaching him that he is a boy, and from sharing religious teachings on sexuality and gender.
  • He has been accused of ABUSE for saying that his son is a boy.
https://www.change.org/p/save-6-year-old-james-from-chemical-castration

Has anyone else heard about this?

oks10

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2007
Yukon, OK
I just don't even know how to react to this. It feels like this shouldn't even be possible to be real... Like how is there NOT any national attention being given to this?

Last edited:

Pokit N

Cashing Checks & Snapping Necks!
A/V Subscriber
Sep 29, 2006
South Elgin, IL
This is like when vegan cat owners turn their cats into vegans...We all know who's making this decision. Chemically castrating your child...at 6!?

What's scary is, the state may be able to take a child away from both parents if they choose not to let their child transition. A school teacher could report them to DHS ETC.

oks10

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2007
Yukon, OK
I just wonder if they realize by okaying this that they just opened the door for the same scenario but with a gay child being put into conversion therapy against one of the parents wills... This lady is nutzo though and I still can't believe the judge is siding with her.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
This is like when vegan cat owners turn their cats into vegans...We all know who's making this decision. Chemically castrating your child...at 6!?

What's scary is, the state may be able to take a child away from both parents if they choose not to let their child transition. A school teacher could report them to DHS ETC.
If I'm understanding this correctly this is not the childs decision but the mothers. Even if it were the childs decision it should not happen until they are of an adult age.

Castrating your child at any age is just simply sick!!!!