San Diego State Fight Club Thread...

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
Reallllly?

Who should we thank for that?
Thank the OP who started the thread 3 weeks too early - obviously. Yes, Really. Anything else I can answer for you?

and don't you smirk at me like that, monkey boy, I added commentary to the thread about what I thought pre-camp of the DLine players we had - complete with bio information and comments from coaches

some Cali haters then took over and started their bash-games because they don't like our players. And that's a fact.

now you're over here trying to start another fight. why don't you guys just stop it with the finger pointing and name calling shenanigans.

look deep in your soul.... was this nasty post by you really necessary? (Ans: of course it wasn't)

Aug 22, 2006
SE Oklahoma
I'm not a Cali hater but I do prefer to talk about football in a football thread. Not all the back and forth that has nothing to do with football. I am so ready to be talking about how much the team has improved and how good we did with hiring new coaches.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

jobob85

Alcoholistic Sage
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009
I'm not a Cali hater but I do prefer to talk about football in a football thread. Not all the back and forth that has nothing to do with football. I am so ready to be talking about how much the team has improved and how good we did with hiring new coaches.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
It’s difficult to know when it’s okay to talk about those things.

Jun 29, 2004
La Jolla, California
OK! Read the Fall Camp thread, that was exciting. I live in SD, I've been to several Aztec games at SDCU Stadium. It is like watching a game in the Grand Canyon. Nevermore that 25,000 people there. San Diego and So Cal is a huge TV market, problem is, college football is way down the list of things to care about or to do. I would love for SDSU to be in Big 12, I would get to see OSU games in multiple sports at least every other year, just doesn't seem like a viable plan for the Big 12 to add a school with a 35k stadium. It would be like adding SMU or Houston. Sure, huge TV markets, but who really tunes in to see those teams? They also have 35K seat stadiums. Big 12 missed their chance when the PAC 12 thing fell thru, and when they passed on Pitt and Louisville.

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa
it may be best to simply delete the entire fall camp thread... since it's about 2 weeks premature.

nothing in there about fall camp.
So it’s my fault that you hijack a thread talking about some 3rd rate NAIA type wanna be program??? I was sympathetic to you a bit. As I was trying to be nice. But really., it’s not my fault that you bring up something not even remotely close to the thread to make you feel better. And everyone else is right SDSU has no business in the Big XII.

Sep 16, 2004
DFW
OK! Read the Fall Camp thread, that was exciting. I live in SD, I've been to several Aztec games at SDCU Stadium. It is like watching a game in the Grand Canyon. Nevermore that 25,000 people there. San Diego and So Cal is a huge TV market, problem is, college football is way down the list of things to care about or to do. I would love for SDSU to be in Big 12, I would get to see OSU games in multiple sports at least every other year, just doesn't seem like a viable plan for the Big 12 to add a school with a 35k stadium. It would be like adding SMU or Houston. Sure, huge TV markets, but who really tunes in to see those teams? They also have 35K seat stadiums. Big 12 missed their chance when the PAC 12 thing fell thru, and when they passed on Pitt and Louisville.
Concise and to the point. Thank you!
6F868C67-F8C4-4F10-8AC9-97A06943E1C7.gif

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
Thank the OP who started the thread 3 weeks too early - obviously. Yes, Really. Anything else I can answer for you?

and don't you smirk at me like that, monkey boy, I added commentary to the thread about what I thought pre-camp of the DLine players we had - complete with bio information and comments from coaches

some Cali haters then took over and started their bash-games because they don't like our players. And that's a fact.

now you're over here trying to start another fight. why don't you guys just stop it with the finger pointing and name calling shenanigans.

look deep in your soul.... was this nasty post by you really necessary? (Ans: of course it wasn't)
Pompous ass is pompous...