San Diego State Fight Club Thread...

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

osupsycho

MAXIMUM EFFORT!!!
A/V Subscriber
Apr 20, 2005
Valhalla
Waiting for someone to come in here and post about their thoughts on Fall Camp... taps foot....... checks watch.....
Ok, here is one of my thoughts... just to help you out.

How nutzo will the fan base get if Gundy goes and names Dru Brown as the starter??? Not saying its going to happen or anything, just figure the fallout from something like that will be pretty big.

Aug 22, 2006
SE Oklahoma

How nutzo will the fan base get if Gundy goes and names Dru Brown as the starter??? Not saying its going to happen or anything, just figure the fallout from something like that will be pretty big.
Yeah Nutzo for a little bit but imagine if he came out on the first series and played poorly how nutzo the fan base would be. I think the fans are going to have a very short leash on the QB position this year, but that is the coaches fault not the QB's fault

Jan 14, 2006

Everyone will be mad and then he'll put up 350 with 4 TDs in the first three quarters.

jobob85

Alcoholistic Sage
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009
I live in SD, am I missing something here?
Yes, the fact that San Diego State University is a powerhouse athletic school and would make any power five conference better. You would capture all five of the college football viewers in the area, thus cornering the San Diego market

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal

Brown is one of those CA kids on the roster

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa
Maybe the mods will be kind and move all that conversation here?

FREE the Fall Camp Thread!!!

Hey Hey Ho Ho, All that crap has got to go!!!

Sorry, Channelled Townie for a minute. I must shower and gargle with Draino...

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
Maybe the mods will be kind and move all that conversation here?

FREE the Fall Camp Thread!!!

Hey Hey Ho Ho, All that crap has got to go!!!

Sorry, Channelled Townie for a minute. I must shower and gargle with Draino...
it may be best to simply delete the entire fall camp thread... since it's about 2 weeks premature.

nothing in there about fall camp.

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa
it may be best to simply delete the entire fall camp thread... since it's about 2 weeks premature.

nothing in there about fall camp.
So now you are going to tell me what threads I should start and when? We play 5 weeks from tomorrow night. Camp pretty much has to start next week.