S&P+ Oklahoma State 1919-2018

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
The technical analysis is clear. All we need to do to win a national championship is change our name again. ;)
Good odds in Vegas this season. 125/1.

Side note. This is the first time in my gambling history that OSU basketball didn't make it to the main spread sheet. We are in the leftover field at only 100/1 to win the NC.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
Yep numbers behind what any OSU fan with any common sense knows... 2009 to 2019 is by far the best decade in the history of our program.

That some want to run off the man that made it happen is just mind boggling to me.
Back in 01, I left a game in the 2nd qtr for a quick smoke. Walked out of the stadium on alumni side and sat on the curb at the main entrance. There was zero people around cept myself. No tailgating. No fans coming or going. No parties. Not even a cool stadium was there. 18 years later I'm still blown away by what's happened.

Nov 6, 2010
Yep numbers behind what any OSU fan with any common sense knows... 2009 to 2019 is by far the best decade in the history of our program.

That some want to run off the man that made it happen is just mind boggling to me.
I haven't seen anyone in some time advocate for getting rid of Gundy. Many are questioning certain decisions and methods, but that is understandable. Gundy himself says he is changing some things this year.