Ruth Bader Ginsburg hospitalized after falling at her office

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Pokey

Sheriff
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
I'm sure you're interested in sex with someone of the same gender, but I'm not. I would suggest you try elsewhere.
You are really a steaming pile of dung. But I've seen your crap before and it shouldn't surprise me, but it does. Congratulations dirtbag.

Jul 22, 2011
Progressives: You are welcome to donate your ribs, lungs, and any spare vital organs to RBG. Just drop them off at your local Planned Parenthood. They traffic in those kinds of things routinely.

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
Where else but Stillwater
I disagree with her ideology, but I do not wish ill upon her. She will not hang it up. She has had broken ribs before. She *is* pretty tough. She ain't going anywhere.
So did you also disagree with Ginburg's ideology from her younger days in the mid 1970s when she made a case before the Supreme Court that while 18 year old girls could buy beer in Oklahoma, 18 year old guys could not until age 21 was unconstitutional gender discrimination?

Jul 20, 2018
Oklahoma City
This is how my mother died. Broken ribs are very serious for elderly people. We all should wish her the best and safe recovery.
It is serious. The worst thing is to break a hip. I've had several friends and relatives who broke a hip at 85 plus and they didn't last another 18 months.

I've been playing half-court basketball at the Senior Gym lately Teach. Afterwards my knees swell and after tonight's contest I can't raise my right arm above my head. Use it or lose it though!

God I hate getting old. LOL

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
It is serious. The worst thing is to break a hip. I've had several friends and relatives who broke a hip at 85 plus and they didn't last another 18 months.

I've been playing half-court basketball at the Senior Gym lately Teach. Afterwards my knees swell and after tonight's contest I can't raise my right arm above my head. Use it or lose it though!

God I hate getting old. LOL
With a broken hip, again the risk is pneumonia and blood clots. They can't move, they can't breathe.

In the immortal words of Carla Tortelli, "Gettin' old ain't for wussies."

Mar 27, 2012
So did you also disagree with Ginburg's ideology from her younger days in the mid 1970s when she made a case before the Supreme Court that while 18 year old girls could buy beer in Oklahoma, 18 year old guys could not until age 21 was unconstitutional gender discrimination?
In the mid 1970's I was approximately 7 years old and I had a fake ID from the age of 17 until I actually turned 21. Didn't and wouldn't have had any effect on me at all.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
When are you going to stop beating women?

Pokit N

Cashing Checks & Snapping Necks!
A/V Subscriber
Sep 29, 2006
South Elgin, IL
FWIW-Justice Sotamayor is 65 yrs old w/ Type 1 diabetes. Average life expectancy of females w/ type 1 diabetes is 68.

I'M NOT WISHING HER ILL HEALTH. Just pointing out her health also isn't that great and if Trump wins in 2020, Reps should still hold the senate...
Trump could get ANOTHER seat.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
FWIW-Justice Sotamayor is 65 yrs old w/ Type 1 diabetes. Average life expectancy of females w/ type 1 diabetes is 68.

I'M NOT WISHING HER ILL HEALTH. Just pointing out her health also isn't that great and if Trump wins in 2020, Reps should still hold the senate...
Trump could get ANOTHER seat.
Republicans should be able to hold onto the Senate for years to come. Liberals are migrating to about 15 states which should leave another 35 +/- states in the hands of conservatives. It wouldn't surprise me over the next 20 years we don't see the Senate tilt heavily in favor of the Republicans.

Jul 22, 2011
Republicans should be able to hold onto the Senate for years to come. Liberals are migrating to about 15 states which should leave another 35 +/- states in the hands of conservatives. It wouldn't surprise me over the next 20 years we don't see the Senate tilt heavily in favor of the Republicans.
Also, because of gerrymandering.

1541784419906.jpg