Ron Paul interviewed on MSNBC Today (I humbly kneel and ask that you watch)

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Doafhat

もっともっともっと
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Apr 6, 2005
Times Square Stadium
I pray that he wins this thing, because if he doesn't, I'll seriously be concerned about you two's mental well-being.
Forget about Ron Paul, I'm rolling with my man Ron Popeil in 2008. Could Hillary Clinton invent the Veg-o-matic? Hell no. Where was Rudy Giuliani when Mr. Microphone was virtually raising the next generation of Americans? Barack Obama is so inexperienced, I bet he's still snaffling caps the old fashioned way. Does John McCain have a plan for healthcare? Ron Popeil does, and its name is the smokeless ashtray.

So when it comes to Iraq, global warming, oil prices, and growing tensions with Russia and Iran, I say that it's high time for America to set it.... AND FORGET IT! ;)

Aug 7, 2006
The more I see of this guy the more I like... This will be my first full election process to take part in, as I turned 18 in 04, and for some reason I am really excited:eek:

JoeHero

I don't say blah blah blah
A/V Subscriber
May 8, 2006
The more I see of this guy the more I like... This will be my first full election process to take part in, as I turned 18 in 04, and for some reason I am really excited:eek:
Well if you're registered Republican I urge you to vote for Ron Paul in the primary. I re-registered as a Republican so I can finally vote for someone who I actually share some views with.

jaxdahl

administrator emeritus
A/V Subscriber
Feb 4, 2005
Tel Aviv, Israel
I certainly hope his agenda and ideas get out there and gain more support. I still do not know if he's the right kind of person to *lead* the country. He might be more effective if he stays in Congress.

Pokes28

Staff
A/V Subscriber
Oct 26, 2003
Carl Junction, MO
facebook.com
Forget about Ron Paul, I'm rolling with my man Ron Popeil in 2008. Could Hillary Clinton invent the Veg-o-matic? Hell no. Where was Rudy Giuliani when Mr. Microphone was virtually raising the next generation of Americans? Barack Obama is so inexperienced, I bet he's still snaffling caps the old fashioned way. Does John McCain have a plan for healthcare? Ron Popeil does, and its name is the smokeless ashtray.

So when it comes to Iraq, global warming, oil prices, and growing tensions with Russia and Iran, I say that it's high time for America to set it.... AND FORGET IT! ;)

Doaf, I'll give ya props on that. I got a good laugh out of it.

David Harrell - Pokes
dwh

kaje

Let's Go Heat!
Nov 19, 2005
Stillwater, OK
www.maczealot.net

Good eye for fonts, btw. ;)