Roger Stone indictment and arrested by FBI charged with 7 counts in Mueller Probe

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
Won't go into the rest of it, but it's not much different.

Sessions recused himself because he meet with a foreign diplomat in his office like probably all of those in congress do on a regular basis. It's part of their job.

Which incidently is less reason for recusal than AG Loretta Lynch had after meeting with Bill Clinton while his wife was under a DOJ investigation to recuse herself, which she didn't do.

Last edited:
May 31, 2007
Edmond, OK
That's why I Iike you......... unbounded optimism.

The chance of Hillary's "day coming" are about as good as Congress passing a balanced budget. Theoretically possible, but never observed in actual laboratory conditions.
Hillary is a miserable human being. You might be doing her a favor to lock her up.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
That's why I Iike you......... unbounded optimism.

The chance of Hillary's "day coming" are about as good as Congress passing a balanced budget. Theoretically possible, but never observed in actual laboratory conditions.
the day is coming, whether the end result provide justice to American citizens, remains to be seen...

ACLJ lawsuits against the DOJ and FBI uncovered that the Obama Administration was well aware of the meeting between Attorney General Lynch and former President Clinton and intricately involved in coordinating the deceptive spin, even colluding with members of the mainstream media to downplay the meeting, and that Obama loyalists were inconceivably tasked with investigating themselves.

This unchecked corruption undermines the security of our constitutional republic.

https://aclj.org/government-corrupt...nd-lies-of-the-lawless-deep-state-bureaucracy

New FOIA Documents Released: Comey-Led FBI Lost Chain of Custody for Clinton Email Server During Investigation
It’s a shocking investigatory misstep. We’ve just obtained new FOIA documents showing that the Comey-led FBI lost the chain of custody for one of Hillary Clinton’s email servers during its supposed investigation.

In September of last year, the ACLJ issued a FOIA request to the FBI seeking, among other things, documents concerning the FBI’s investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a personal email server in sending and receiving classified documents. In response to that request, the FBI notified us that it would be releasing responsive documents in monthly productions uploaded to its online Vault. We’ve told you about previous releases here.

The latest release of documents, while heavily redacted, reveals that the FBI bungled the investigation more than we thought.

read more...
https://aclj.org/government-corrupt...for-clinton-email-server-during-investigation

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
New FOIA Documents Released: Comey-Led FBI Lost Chain of Custody for Clinton Email Server During Investigation
It’s a shocking investigatory misstep. We’ve just obtained new FOIA documents showing that the Comey-led FBI lost the chain of custody for one of Hillary Clinton’s email servers during its supposed investigation.
They should have sent a SWAT team.

Sep 23, 2018
Memphis
You’re right, it resembles the USSR. Send an army to arrest the political opposition for minor crimes while the other party is given free passes!
TRUMP...IS...PRESIDENT. What in the hell is wrong with you?

Your party had: the Senate

The House

The Presidency

For TWO years. And didn't accomplish much beyond the stupid tax cut that isn't helping anybody (and didn't lead employers to hire many people, evidently). The FBI works regardless of who is president. Maybe, you know, Trump's minions broke the law? Why is that difficult to grasp?

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
TRUMP...IS...PRESIDENT. What in the hell is wrong with you?

Your party had: the Senate

The House

The Presidency

For TWO years. And didn't accomplish much beyond the stupid tax cut that isn't helping anybody (and didn't lead employers to hire many people, evidently). The FBI works regardless of who is president. Maybe, you know, Trump's minions broke the law? Why is that difficult to grasp?
Difference between you and me, it's not all about party politics.

Sep 23, 2018
Memphis
There is nothing for Trump to resign over. This is nothing like Nixon, who was accused of tampering with witnesses and asking them to lie.

Why in the world should Trump resign? What has he done, exactly?
You don't think Trump witness-tampered, or intimidated, by publicly mentioning Cohen's father-in-law as a potential criminal, without any evidence to back him up?

Sep 23, 2018
Memphis
Difference between you and me, it's not all about party politics.
You're absolutely right. I can accept when Democrats get arrested and thrown in prison.

You can't seem to accept that Trump's media-created image is all a huge lie, and that he might've broken the law.

It's always "WELL OBUMMER'S PEOPLE BROKE THE LAW TOO!!" or "HILLARY'S DAY IS COMING!".

Can you not stay on subject? Tell me why you think Trump is completely and utterly clean.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
You're absolutely right. I can accept when Democrats get arrested and thrown in prison.

You can't seem to accept that Trump's media-created image is all a huge lie, and that he might've broken the law.

It's always "WELL OBUMMER'S PEOPLE BROKE THE LAW TOO!!" or "HILLARY'S DAY IS COMING!".

Can you not stay on subject? Tell me why you think Trump is completely and utterly clean.
Not true.

I've said multiple times...

If Trump committed a crime he should stand for it. But if others have committed the same crime they should stand for it as well. No one is above the law.

Do you disagree?

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
Are you serious? You are arguably the most head in the sand blindly partisan person on this board. The President could shoot someone in front of you, hand you the gun along with video evidence of him doing it and your reply would be BENGHAZI
You need this.

Capture.PNG

And unlike you I didn't buy the lie that Benghazi was all about a movie! I have more respect for our people serving overseas than you do evidently!

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
You don't think Trump witness-tampered, or intimidated, by publicly mentioning Cohen's father-in-law as a potential criminal, without any evidence to back him up?
correct. Next question. I said what crime for Russian Collusion.... you're hanging your freaking hat on yet another Mueller created crime. SMH.

your post is nonsense. It doesn't matter what I thing - SHOW ME the crime, not your hopes that it might be a crime of some sort, about something.

pathetic.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
Are you serious? You are arguably the most head in the sand blindly partisan person on this board. The President could shoot someone in front of you, hand you the gun along with video evidence of him doing it and your reply would be BENGHAZI
I would agree.... Cim is pretty much non partisan.

you seem to be confusing policy differences with partisan politics.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal

I believe that Trump's media-created image is all a huge lie - which is why I can't stand CNN or Acosta, or the rest of lame-stream media, their media lies are destroying this country.

that, my friend, is the media-created image - the one that you believe and have bought into hook, line and sinker.

Dec 9, 2013
That's an easy answer. They didn't think they needed it. There's the possibility of a downside if you go too negative and Hillary was a shoo-in, so it wasn't used then, but later became part of the "insurance policy".
So let me get this straight. In an election polling within “margin for error” a candidate seeking the most powerful office in the world and one that she felt entitled to is going to spend millions in opposition research of a nefarious manner against a rival who will stop at nothing to get what he wants and she finally gets the goods but she decides to “play nice.” That is insane.