Roger Stone indictment and arrested by FBI charged with 7 counts in Mueller Probe

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Dec 9, 2013
that's just partially true, and very disingenuous... the records of those investigations and reports show that.

and... I would accept ANY evidence.. any. That's right any.... 18 months and there is nothing but FBI and DOJ corruption.

Obama, on the other hand, used US tax dollars to subvert a foreign election ... that is also documented.

I am only interested in one rule, one law, equally applied.
Bill & Hillary are gone hopefully not to come back. But if they were guilty why didn’t the Rs who controlled both House & Senate & the DOJ bring charges?

Also there if there is nothing to this Russia thing why is everyone lying about it? Flynn, Sessions, Kusner, Individual 1 Jr, Pence, McFarland, Mannafort, & individual 1 himself.

I know you guys won’t change your mind about Trump. I probably won’t change mine. I just think it’s good to hear what Trump people think is the line in the sand.

Dec 9, 2013
How many millions do the Russians have to give the Clintons before you realize the Clintons sold us out? And we actually know that happened.

We also know Hillary lied to Congress. How many lies before you admit she committed perjury?

We also know the FBI lied to the FISA court. Is that a crime?

These are things we know to be true. Everything your pushing is based on the fact Trump won the election and your hate of him for it.
Hillary is not an honest person. I did not vote for her and won’t. But thanks for playing “What about”.
3rd time. What is your Trump line in the sand?

Dec 9, 2013
How would you feel about the Trump White House using the IRS to silence political opposition ?
Same way I felt when Obama’s Admin used the IRS to flag right leaning orgs. The IRS should never be used as an instrument. If found to be used that way everyone involved should be punished as law allows. Funny that I always thought that was one of his more vulnerable scandals. But again Rs had both House & Senate and the scandal just kind of withered. Why? And why not resurrect when Trump got DOJ?

Dec 9, 2013
you're misusing terms... "sold us out" is a nebulous undefined term. How about we just stick to evidence of a crime.... which there is none.

Ted Kennedy, on the other hand, there is direct evidence of him colluding with the Russian against Reagan.

If Trump did something illegal, then penalize him.. but there is nothing. Nothing.

ANY "evidence" of a crime would be good.
And do you really think Mueller is out getting indictments without evidence? What is your basis for that claim?

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
Hillary is not an honest person. I did not vote for her and won’t. But thanks for playing “What about”.
3rd time. What is your Trump line in the sand?
facts, which you have none

If he’s guilty, he’s guilty. As I’ve said before. But if we are going to convict one we need to convict others.

If the FBI conspired to lie to the FISA court what else are they capable of and why did they do it?

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
Bill & Hillary are gone hopefully not to come back. But if they were guilty why didn’t the Rs who controlled both House & Senate & the DOJ bring charges?

Also there if there is nothing to this Russia thing why is everyone lying about it? Flynn, Sessions, Kusner, Individual 1 Jr, Pence, McFarland, Mannafort, & individual 1 himself.

I know you guys won’t change your mind about Trump. I probably won’t change mine. I just think it’s good to hear what Trump people think is the line in the sand.
What do you think is a line in the sand?

Jul 20, 2018
Obstruction of Justice is looking pretty good at the moment
He hasn't been accused of obstruction of justice. In fact, the crime of obstruction was never reported as happening prior to this investigation. Name ONE other investigation that you've heard of where no crime was reported before an investigation was started.

Dec 9, 2013
facts, which you have none

If he’s guilty, he’s guilty. As I’ve said before. But if we are going to convict one we need to convict others.

If the FBI conspired to lie to the FISA court what else are they capable of and why did they do it?
Cim what crime did the FBI commit? And I go back to since 2017 the FBI has been subject to oversight and subpoena power by 100% Rs. So again either the Rs failed and you should be mad at them. Or they did investigate and there was nothing there.

Dec 9, 2013
What crime did Trump commit?
What do you think is a line in the sand?
I’m not familiar enough w us statutes and haven’t seen evidence that proves he did or did not violate laws. I do know people around him have either pled guilty to lying, been charged/convicted of lying or have testified because of their involvement in certain aspects of the campaign and some of it involves different Russian aspects.

My line in the sand?
I don’t know if he lied & probably directed others to lie (for which I admit is just a thought as we have not seen direct evidence) about Russia bc as he said he pursued Trump Tower in case he lost. Which I don’t know if he’s done anything to be removed from office. But if he traded sanctions relief for anything that’s probably my line.

What’s your line? And please for all that’s good and holy do not bring up someone else because as I’ve said if you commit a crime you should be held accountable.

Dec 9, 2013
He hasn't been accused of obstruction of justice. In fact, the crime of obstruction was never reported as happening prior to this investigation. Name ONE other investigation that you've heard of where no crime was reported before an investigation was started.
So you are good with someone being called in front of Congress to testify about anything (say cancer drugs or weapons systems) & lying their ass off to the point of real harm and loss of life because they testified before the crime occurred?

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
I know this is an agree to disagree thing but Hillary. The Republicans investigated the hell out of her and came up with nada. I'm guessing we are about to see some payback from the left.

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
I’m not familiar enough w us statutes and haven’t seen evidence that proves he did or did not violate laws. I do know people around him have either pled guilty to lying, been charged/convicted of lying or have testified because of their involvement in certain aspects of the campaign and some of it involves different Russian aspects.

My line in the sand?
I don’t know if he lied & probably directed others to lie (for which I admit is just a thought as we have not seen direct evidence) about Russia bc as he said he pursued Trump Tower in case he lost. Which I don’t know if he’s done anything to be removed from office. But if he traded sanctions relief for anything that’s probably my line.

What’s your line? And please for all that’s good and holy do not bring up someone else because as I’ve said if you commit a crime you should be held accountable.
I don't think you are getting an answer. That dude has a talent for ducking out when someone had him nailed to the wall.

Jul 23, 2018
Edmond
I didn't vote for Trump and don't like him at all. I have said multiple times in this forum that I wish all politicians would get the level of scrutiny that Trump, his campaign and his administration are receiving. I'd like to throw them all in jail or at least out of office; Democrats, Republicans, all of them.

None of that changes the fact that the Russia investigation is a complete witch hunt, which is of course handing out indictments completely unrelated to the initial investigation the way all of these witch hunts do, whether Republican run or Democrat run.

There is also zero doubt in my mind that if any Democrat was subject to this level of scrutiny over a similarly spurious charge, and unrelated indictments were being handed out like pez, you would be screaming absolute bloody murder. Have a nice day.
Cough cough......Benghazi........ cough cough.

Dec 9, 2013
I don't think you are getting an answer. That dude has a talent for ducking out when someone had him nailed to the wall.
Cough cough......Benghazi........ cough cough.
This is one of the things I don’t get about MAGAers. For all of the hate in the world directed at Obama & the Clintons (regardless if you agree or disagree w that hate), the Rs had 4 yrs of complete control of subpoena power in the House & Senate and 2 yrs of that w the power of the AG & DOJ. The only answers are they investigated & found nothing chargeable or they are the worst investigators/prosecutors in the history of mankind. Either way they conned the gullible w “Lock her up!” & raised boatloads of $ off the promise to put away the Clintons all in the name of a tax scam.

And this Fake Dossier crap. I love how the MAGAers lay claim that there was no collusion, but if there was hows that illegal and then wo taking a breath point to Hillary’s collusion w the Fake Bought & Paid For Dirty Dossier. Which is it? Is collusion w the Russians ok which makes it ok IF Hillary’s campaign directly communicated w & directly paid Steele? Or is it not ok which has implications for Trumps campaign sharing campaign data w the Russians.

And why all the lies about contact w Russia? I still think in the end this becomes Russia, Israel & the Saudis.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007

My line in the sand?

So you’ve got nothing but your dislike of Trump.