Roger Stone indictment and arrested by FBI charged with 7 counts in Mueller Probe

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 23, 2018
Memphis
and once again, nothing to do with russian collusion.....

sigh...

Mueller needs to wrap it up and shut it down.
Even though he was able to "predict" (see: knew it was going to happen) when Hillary's emails would be released? Remember, this idiot toady communicated with Guccifer 2.0 and Wikileaks. The collusion part is working with the "Internet Research Agency" (Russian troll farm).

Robert Mueller's investigation charges on...

Sep 23, 2018
Memphis
https://twitter.com/TheRickWilson/status/1088773139478335488?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1088773139478335488&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fsplinternews.com%2Fajax%2Finset%2Fiframe%3Fid%3Dtwitter-1088773139478335488%26autosize%3D1

Sep 23, 2018
Memphis
Daily reminder for the conservatives on OP, if this were President Obama or any of his campaign people, you all would be wanting the person charged with treason and put to death.

So don't bring that hypocrisy here. If someone breaks the law, THEY BREAK THE LAW. It's that simple.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Daily reminder for the conservatives on OP, if this were President Obama or any of his campaign people, you all would be wanting the person charged with treason and put to death.

So don't bring that hypocrisy here. If someone breaks the law, THEY BREAK THE LAW. It's that simple.
Probably, but then you'd be criticizing the investigation and calling it a partisan witch hunt, so get off your hypocrisy high horse.

bleedinorange

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2010
In Pokey's head
Yawn. Another "keep hope alive" shot of nothingburger to fan the frenzied left's dream of a so far non-existent Russian collusion smoking gun. Just the right amount of titillation to incite a @TwinBlast semi-monthly hard on.

(or is that monthly semi-hard on)?

Sep 23, 2018
Memphis
Probably, but then you'd be criticizing the investigation and calling it a partisan witch hunt, so get off your hypocrisy high horse.
"I kNoW yOu ArE, bUt WhAt Am I?!?!?"

Is that seriously what you all have lowered yourselves to? I mean...you voted for Trump, which is pretty childish in and of itself, but really...? That's your comeback?

For being the "law and order" party, the people you support sure love flaunting that whole "law and order" thing.

Sep 23, 2018
Memphis
Yawn. Another "keep hope alive" shot of nothingburger to fan the frenzied left's dream of a so far non-existent Russian collusion smoking gun. Just the right amount of titillation to incite a @TwinBlast semi-monthly hard on.

(or is that monthly semi-hard on)?
I love how you hate me so much.

How would you feel if this was reversed, and this was one of President Obama's aides? Would it still be a "nothing burger"?

Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
Even though he was able to "predict" (see: knew it was going to happen) when Hillary's emails would be released? Remember, this idiot toady communicated with Guccifer 2.0 and Wikileaks. The collusion part is working with the "Internet Research Agency" (Russian troll farm).

Robert Mueller's investigation charges on...
quit replying with ignorance. This is a process crime of lying about something that was not a crime.

If Stone goes to jail, then it's because he's a liar and a thug, nothing to do with Russia and collusion.

Mueller needs to be shut down - I'm sick and tired of him locking up people that have not committed crimes. Their only crime was talking to Mueller.

Sep 23, 2018
Memphis
quit replying with ignorance. This is a process crime of lying about something that was not a crime.

If Stone goes to jail, then it's because he's a liar and a thug, nothing to do with Russia and collusion.

Mueller needs to be shut down - I'm sick and tired of him locking up people that have not committed crimes. Their only crime was talking to Mueller.
Lying to investigators isn't a crime...?

God, you people have fallen so far. It's really sad.

And again, if Stone was an accomplice of Obama's, you'd be singing a different tune. So just, you know, shut up and accept he broke the law.

Have a great day, Cali. Keep hating paying taxes, yet living in one of the highest-taxing states in the country. Makes TOTAL FREAKING SENSE.