Rodney Anderson - no charges filed

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Boomer.....

Territorial Marshal
Feb 15, 2007
OKC
Does that mean you have to repeat it? It's slut shaming all the same.
So when someone publicly drags a public figures name through the mud (which will still tarnish his character) and it turns out she was lying because he didn't show interest, we shouldn't mention it or get the details out? Many people will still think that this is a cover up by the Norman DA when in reality her friends are even calling her out for the fraud she is. I simply stated what was said at the press conference because I'm sure not everyone on here listened.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
So when someone publicly drags a public figures name through the mud (which will still tarnish his character) and it turns out she was lying because he didn't show interest, we shouldn't mention it or get the details out? Many people will still think that this is a cover up by the Norman DA when in reality her friends are even calling her out for the fraud she is. I simply stated what was said at the press conference because I'm sure not everyone on here listened.
Just like Molitor "deserved" what she got from your fan base? She had a VPO filed against him, she probably should have kept to herself. This is how Baylor started, if you are content to go down the Baylor highway have at it.

Boomer.....

Territorial Marshal
Feb 15, 2007
OKC
Just like Molitor "deserved" what she got from your fan base? She had a VPO filed against him, she probably should have kept to herself. This is how Baylor started, if you are content to go down the Baylor highway have at it.
You can't even compare the two incidents. One happened and had video proof. The other turned out to be a lie from a jaded girl.

Once again, I did not throw out any personal opinions or say anything negative about her.

Boomer.....

Territorial Marshal
Feb 15, 2007
OKC
Jun 30, 2009
I'm not sure based on what was in the press conference how you can imply the DA acted improperly towards OU. I do think that he should still be suspended from the team because he was making out with a woman who just puked according to evidence. That nasty