Rodney Anderson - no charges filed

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

jobob85

Alcoholistic Sage
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009
I think they plan to make those available to the judge on the hearing date. Not sure what he would stand to gain by making the stuff public before hand, not from a legal stand point at least. Sure you can get the public on your side. But If what I have heard is true, investigators and the DA have seen this and may be reason why he's not even been charged with anything. I mean he's already practicing with the team, and that's not something you do if you know he's guilty and about to get hammered, usually you err on the side of caution and keep a person out of team activities for something like this. They feel pretty confident for some reason.

My guess would be that there is record of the questions asked, and that information will be made available to the judge and DA who will decide Anderson's immediate fate. Another guess I have is that you have not ever taken a polygraph. Sure they can be beaten, if you are *really* good at lying, bordering on sociopath, and/or go through extensive training. He was tested the very next day after all this came out. So do you think that's enough time to find someone who knows enough about this to coach him how to successfully lie through a 3 hour interrogation by a FBI veteran of a few thousand polygraphs? And if the evidence held by Anderson shows to exonerate him, why would the police wait to arrest him and why would OU risk a huge public backlash for allowing him to participate in team activities...unless maybe they knew something?

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
I would think it would be very easy to pass a polygraph when your lawyer is the one coming up with the questions. All you have to do is not ask the right questions. That is of course if they are reliable in the first place.

https://www.vox.com/2014/8/14/5999119/polygraphs-lie-detectors-do-they-work

"1998 court decision ruling that their results are inadmissible as evidence in federal courts"
Polygraph Guy, "Are you Rodney?"
RA " Yes, I am

Polygraph Guy to Sleaze Bag Attorney, "He has answered every question truthfully."

Sleaze Bag Lawyer, "He didn't admit to doing it, he's innocent

Polygraph Guy, "He answered every question I asked truthfully"

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Bottom line, all indications point to him not being guilty. If he was guilty i'd be on the kick him off train. But there doesnt appear to be a case against him

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
maybe if you are in the 3rd grade questions....:facepalm:
I'm sorry I forgot that the Paperclip University has such a stellar record when it comes to matters of important football players being protected and sheltered. It really doesn't matter if he's guilty or not, he would get away with it the same. It just doesn't matter, we will never know the truth and that young lady is forever branded hysterical.

Isn't it coincidental that just like when Mixon's tape suppression happened we have a regent or university level event that somehow takes the attention away from the wrongdoing of the football player? Just saying.......

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
Bottom line, all indications point to him not being guilty. If he was guilty i'd be on the kick him off train. But there doesnt appear to be a case against him
Uh huh...kinda like mixon smashing a gals face. You are still on the dumb ass train, next stop guilty train.:poo:

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
I'm sorry I forgot that the Paperclip University has such a stellar record when it comes to matters of important football players being protected and sheltered. It really doesn't matter if he's guilty or not, he would get away with it the same. It just doesn't matter, we will never know the truth and that young lady is forever branded hysterical.

Isn't it coincidental that just like when Mixon's tape suppression happened we have a regent or university level event that somehow takes the attention away from the wrongdoing of the football player? Just saying.......
I dont think the past has any relevance to the current situation. Certainly not to Anderson who is being accused of something very serious. If he did it, absolutely should be railed for it, i'm totally on board with that. But everything is pointing toward a girl crying wolf. I'm tired of these things popping up and you can bet OU is too, and i'm very confident Riley would boot him if there wasnt very strong evidence in his favor. If what I have been hearing is true, we will indeed know the truth and if the girl lied, she deserves to be branded as such, that's a very serious thing.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
I would hope he would, but its not always his decision. The body of work for the administration in Norman over the past five years is very, very weak when it comes to females and football players. If she is lying she needs to be dealt with strongly, but the truth is probably somewhere in between and is probably not very clear cut. It is never a great idea to take a drunk girl back to a room alone, ever.

teibbor

Staff
A/V Subscriber
Jul 29, 2004
Press Conference at 2 where I am sure there will be no charges.
In unrelated news Cleveland County DA now has lifetime tickets to ou sporting events

jobob85

Alcoholistic Sage
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009
Press Conference at 2 where I am sure there will be no charges.
In unrelated news Cleveland County DA now has lifetime tickets to ou sporting events
And his son with the 19 ACT gets an academic full ride scholarship.

Dec 8, 2013
Houston
Anderson is on the team because he is innocent. Investigators, along with everyone close to the investigation are saying the same thing, this was a fatal attraction, crazy x girlfriend bent on revenge when Anderson broke off their relationship. Of course the Pokes love this, since it is guilty until proven innocent. Now, on to the Rose Bowl, and whatever bowl the Pokes are going to.

Boomer.....

Territorial Marshal
Feb 15, 2007
OKC
Basically they consensually hooked up after a night out. No sex. She later bragged to her friends about it and said she wished they had slept together. Communication through text after which tapered off with the last few text messages from her not being responded to. After communication had stopped, she started "remembering" things differently.