Right Wing Peaceful Protestor Shot Dead In Portland

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

GodsPeace

Joshua 1:9
Aug 20, 2004
Stillwater
But these cities are all under democratic local officials which suggests that there is a reason for that connection.
Of course, if they don't like it down there they can just contact their leaders and get them to put a stop to it. That's how this works these days huh? No? Who'd have thought?

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
Everything that is currently known about the Portland shooting..including about the alleged shooter and victim

https://heavy.com/news/2020/08/michael-reinoehl/
Just really curious what goes through this guy's head at the moment before he throws away the rest of his life. Probably thought that since everyone is getting away with everything in Portland, he'd be all good. Grade A parenting there. Now his son can go visit him from behind bars for the next several decades.

May 31, 2007
Edmond, OK
Just really curious what goes through this guy's head at the moment before he throws away the rest of his life. Probably thought that since everyone is getting away with everything in Portland, he'd be all good. Grade A parenting there. Now his son can go visit him from behind bars for the next several decades.
These people are mentally ill. And unfortunately I think right wingers that go up there and get into the mix may be mentally ill as well.

oldguy

Wrangler
Sep 12, 2008
Sure it will end. Liberals are pissed off. This gives them what they think is a legitimate excuse to protest (some violently) until they see change. Change to many (most?) includes someone new in the WH.
I'm not so sure they will end this time. Clearly they are well funded, have no fear of prosecution, no resistance from local and state gov, the praise of CNN/MSNBC and seem to be enjoying themselves. Maybe they will get bored eventually.

Birry

Federal Marshal
Feb 6, 2007
Landlocked
It wont stop if biden is elected. This has nothing to do with who is in the white house
I kinda disagree. The media and leftists are pushing this stuff HARD right now, and it's 100% due to who's in the White House. I could easily see both of them easing on this stuff instantly, then pointing to Biden/Harris as saviors, because "look! all the violence stopped as soon as Trump left", even though they are like 90% responsible for all of it in the first place.

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
I'm not so sure they will end this time. Clearly they are well funded, have no fear of prosecution, no resistance from local and state gov, the praise of CNN/MSNBC and seem to be enjoying themselves. Maybe they will get bored eventually.
If they are well funded, it will definitely end. The people funding them have an alternative agenda - Liberal Leadership. A Biden win gives them what they really want.

Nov 6, 2010
So what's with the dudes showing up with paint ball guns?? That seems like a real good way to get into trouble without a way to get out of it.

snuffy

Calf fries are the original sack lunch.
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Feb 28, 2007
Oklahoma
So what's with the dudes showing up with paint ball guns?? That seems like a real good way to get into trouble without a way to get out of it.
If were a cynical person I would think it would be a easy way to mark cars and/or people for the police to “follow up on” .

Sep 22, 2011
I kinda disagree. The media and leftists are pushing this stuff HARD right now, and it's 100% due to who's in the White House. I could easily see both of them easing on this stuff instantly, then pointing to Biden/Harris as saviors, because "look! all the violence stopped as soon as Trump left", even though they are like 90% responsible for all of it in the first place.
If trump loses, what will MSNBC cover? All of the networks were in a death spiral before trump came in and gave them something to argue about and keep ratings out of the toilet. What are these hacks going to do when trump is gone? They have to go after what drives the most outrage, which in this moment is race relations and deaths of black people during interactions with police. This isn't happening because of trump it is happening for a hundred different reasons, the largest of which is misinformation by the media and race baiters and the current rate of despair and fear across the country right now. I know it feels good to say this is a partisan thing right now, but as with everything COVID is laying bare real issues in society, the most relevant here is that we cannot go on thinking that people we disagree with are evil.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
If trump loses, what will MSNBC cover? All of the networks were in a death spiral before trump came in and gave them something to argue about and keep ratings out of the toilet. What are these hacks going to do when trump is gone? They have to go after what drives the most outrage, which in this moment is race relations and deaths of black people during interactions with police. This isn't happening because of trump it is happening for a hundred different reasons, the largest of which is misinformation by the media and race baiters and the current rate of despair and fear across the country right now. I know it feels good to say this is a partisan thing right now, but as with everything COVID is laying bare real issues in society, the most relevant here is that we cannot go on thinking that people we disagree with are evil.
True. Racial tensions were a common discussion by the MSM while Obama was still in office.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk