Rickie Really Close

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 16, 2005
Edmond
He had a double and triple in his final round and was able to survive. Great win for Rickie and glad to see him overcome some adversity to get the win.

Mar 8, 2010
If we ever start erecting statues of OSU athletes, he needs to be one of them along with Bob Fenimore, Bob Kurland, Barry Sanders, Robin Ventura, Yujuro Utake and John Smith. I'm sure I spelled Utake's name wrong. Hope I didn't start a detour on this thread. Way to go Rickie!

Oct 7, 2012
If we ever start erecting statues of OSU athletes, he needs to be one of them along with Bob Fenimore, Bob Kurland, Barry Sanders, Robin Ventura, Yujuro Utake and John Smith. I'm sure I spelled Utake's name wrong. Hope I didn't start a detour on this thread. Way to go Rickie!

I love Rickie Fowler. Great ambassador of OSU and unabashed Cowboy. He needs to win a major to catch up with Bob Tray before we start erecting any statues.