Rickie Fowler's Mullett?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Aug 13, 2005
OKC
Is that a Mullet and mustache on Fowler? I wonder if he gets more money endorsements with a Mullett? I know he wears Orange on Sundays, so will the Mullett help him wins some Big Ones? I know Gundy is one of the highest paid coaches with a Mullett, but I bet Fowler brings home more bacon due to all of his endorsements. My guess is Fowler has his own jet and Gundy flys on OSU or TBP jets. I believe Fowler had a little Mullet going when he was golfing at OSU so Gundy must have copied Fowler?

Oct 7, 2015
St. Elmo, CO
Rickie seems to change his look quite often.
He's been spotted with a weak moustache before as well as an attempted facial growth of some sort.
Rickie also had a California beach dude hair, too.

Many pros on the tour, especially those that come from more wealthy environments haven't changed their ultra conservative, country club look since they were kids. I'm pretty sure much of that was their parental pressure to look the part of the wealthy.

Hey, the PGA and the golf industry, with a steady decline in attracting more to the game, needs guys like Rickie, Tommy Fleetwood and Angel Cabrera to bring some color into the game even if it is a funky hairstyle.

Aug 13, 2005
OKC
Rickie seems to change his look quite often.
He's been spotted with a weak moustache before as well as an attempted facial growth of some sort.
Rickie also had a California beach dude hair, too.

Many pros on the tour, especially those that come from more wealthy environments haven't changed their ultra conservative, country club look since they were kids. I'm pretty sure much of that was their parental pressure to look the part of the wealthy.

Hey, the PGA and the golf industry, with a steady decline in attracting more to the game, needs guys like Rickie, Tommy Fleetwood and Angel Cabrera to bring some color into the game even if it is a funky hairstyle.
Do they have rules about hair length and Tattoos in the PGA? They do appear to be overly conservative. I remember Rickie raced bikes as well as golfed. Rickie has Native American and Japanese ancestry, but I didn’t think he was a rich kid growing up. I see that Rickie has 2-4 million yearly in winnings, so with all his endorsements, he probably makes 20 million a year. He has a 13 Million dollar house in Jupiter, Florida and owns 6 expensive cars with an estimated self worth of 18 Million.

Last edited:
Aug 16, 2012
Do they have rules about hair length and Tattoos in the PGA? They do appear to be overly conservative. I remember Rickie raced bikes as well as golfed. Rickie has Native American and Japanese ancestry, but I didn’t think he was a rich kid growing up. I see that Rickie has 2-4 million yearly in winnings, so with all his endorsements, he probably makes 20 million a year. He has a 13 Million dollar house in Jupiter, Florida and owns 6 expensive cars with an estimated self worth of 18 Million.
Tommy Fleetwood has hair longer than my wife. Beef is well, Beef. Could have been updated since, but Golf Digest did a story in 2016 after Rickie got the tattoo in honor of his grandfather. PGA has no rules regarding beards or tats, or as of 2016 they had none