Report: GOP Congressman goes off on Trump

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Erick Erickson who is a former Fox News contributor and former editor for Redstate.com said he recently held an interview with a current GOP lawmaker who gave him permission to recount what was discussed as long as he would not name him. He currently hosts Atlanta's Evening News with Erick Erickson on the radio and runs the blog The Resurgent

Erick Erikson said the GOP lawmaker is from a very Republican district and is often on Fox News defending Trump

“If we’re going to lose because of him, we might as well impeach the motherf**ker,”

“dammit he’s taking us all down with him. We are well and truly f**ked in November. Kevin [McCarthy] is already circling like a green fly circling sh*t trying to take Paul’s [Ryan] job because nobody thinks he’s sticking around for Nancy [Pelosi]. She’s going to f**k up the cafeteria again too. [Lord’s name in vain], at least I’ll probably lose too and won’t have to put up with that sh*t.”

“It’s like Forrest Gump won the presidency, but an evil, really f*cking stupid Forrest Gump. He can’t help himself. He’s just a f**king idiot who thinks he’s winning when people are b*tching about him. He really does see the world as ratings and attention. I hate Forrest Gump.”

The House Judiciary Committee “just might pull the trigger if the President fires Mueller,” . “The sh*t will hit the fan if that happens and I’d vote to impeach him myself. Most of us would, I think. Hell, all the Democrats would and you only need a majority in the House. If we’re going to lose because of him, we might as well impeach the motherf**ker. Take him out with us and let Mike [Pence] take over. At least then we could sleep well at night.”

“I say a lot of shit on TV defending him, even over this,”

But honestly, I wish the motherf*cker would just go away. We’re going to lose the House, lose the Senate, and lose a bunch of states because of him. All his supporters will blame us for what we have or have not done, but he hasn’t led. He wakes up in the morning, sh*ts all over Twitter, sh*ts all over us, sh*ts all over his staff, then hits golf balls. F*ck him. Of course, I can’t say that in public or I’d get run out of town.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/04/re...age-conservative-pundit/#.WtDlqWk7NQY.twitter

Last edited:

Okieleaks

Le Soleil
A/V Subscriber
Mar 19, 2017
Here to there
Erick Erickson who is a former Fox News contributor and former editor for Redstate.com said he recently held an interview with a current GOP lawmaker who gave him permission to recount what was discussed as long as he would not name him. He currently hosts Atlanta's Evening News with Erick Erickson on the radio and runs the blog The Resurgent

Erick Erikson said the GOP lawmaker is from a very Republican district and is often on Fox News defending Trump

“If we’re going to lose because of him, we might as well impeach the motherf**ker,”

“dammit he’s taking us all down with him. We are well and truly f**ked in November. Kevin [McCarthy] is already circling like a green fly circling sh*t trying to take Paul’s [Ryan] job because nobody thinks he’s sticking around for Nancy [Pelosi]. She’s going to f**k up the cafeteria again too. [Lord’s name in vain], at least I’ll probably lose too and won’t have to put up with that sh*t.”

“It’s like Forrest Gump won the presidency, but an evil, really f*cking stupid Forrest Gump. He can’t help himself. He’s just a f**king idiot who thinks he’s winning when people are b*tching about him. He really does see the world as ratings and attention. I hate Forrest Gump.”

The House Judiciary Committee “just might pull the trigger if the President fires Mueller,” . “The sh*t will hit the fan if that happens and I’d vote to impeach him myself. Most of us would, I think. Hell, all the Democrats would and you only need a majority in the House. If we’re going to lose because of him, we might as well impeach the motherf**ker. Take him out with us and let Mike [Pence] take over. At least then we could sleep well at night.”

“I say a lot of shit on TV defending him, even over this,”

But honestly, I wish the motherf*cker would just go away. We’re going to lose the House, lose the Senate, and lose a bunch of states because of him. All his supporters will blame us for what we have or have not done, but he hasn’t led. He wakes up in the morning, sh*ts all over Twitter, sh*ts all over us, sh*ts all over his staff, then hits golf balls. F*ck him. Of course, I can’t say that in public or I’d get run out of town.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/04/re...age-conservative-pundit/#.WtDlqWk7NQY.twitter
Rep Peter King most likely

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Ha, another anonymous source, it's the gift that keeps on giving. If this is real though I have just one response to this lawmaker; you don't get to impeach somebody because they might lose you votes in the mid-terms.....if there is proof of criminal activity you should impeach him no matter what....if there isn't you can't impeach him no matter what.

Besides, if the GOP loses both the House and the Senate they'll have only themselves to blame. I'd say the top three biggest obstacles to the GOP heading into the midterms are:
1. The GOP's complete inability to follow through on almost everything they promised.
2. The left's almost complete dominance of the narrative thanks to the mainstream media.
3. Trump's big mouth and embarrassing antics.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Ha, another anonymous source, it's the gift that keeps on giving. If this is real though I have just one response to this lawmaker; you don't get to impeach somebody because they might lose you votes in the mid-terms.....if there is proof of criminal activity you should impeach him no matter what....if there isn't you can't impeach him no matter what.

Besides, if the GOP loses both the House and the Senate they'll have only themselves to blame. I'd say the top three biggest obstacles to the GOP heading into the midterms are:
1. The GOP's complete inability to follow through on almost everything they promised.
2. The left's almost complete dominance of the narrative thanks to the mainstream media.
3. Trump's big mouth and embarrassing antics.
Anon sources are one thing, but from Erick Erickson it is fairly significant. In 2015 he was considered one of the most powerful conservatives in the US and was the voice of the Tea Party through Redstate and his radio program.