Recommendations for Bluetooth Earbuds

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

SanditeCowboy

Territorial Marshal
Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
I have a pair of Jabra 65t's and I love em. They're noise isolating but also have a pass thru feature that uses the microphone on them to send the sounds through. So, you can either listen to music with no environmental noise (I use when mowing) or you can listen to music while still being able to hear the things around you (I use in the office). They also auto pause when you remove one earbud. They also come with a charging case which handy.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Great recommendation oks10! I received these today and finished up my mowing and they were fantastic! Was really surprised how well they cancelled out the lawn mower noise. They also have a really good sound. Very nice to be able to manage the sound levels with the app.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oks10

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK
I have a pair of Jabra 65t's and I love em. They're noise isolating but also have a pass thru feature that uses the microphone on them to send the sounds through. So, you can either listen to music with no environmental noise (I use when mowing) or you can listen to music while still being able to hear the things around you (I use in the office). They also auto pause when you remove one earbud. They also come with a charging case which handy.

Great recommendation oks10! I received these today and finished up my mowing and they were fantastic! Was really surprised how well they cancelled out the lawn mower noise. They also have a really good sound. Very nice to be able to manage the sound levels with the app.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Awesome! Glad you like em!

snuffy

Calf fries are the original sack lunch.
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Feb 28, 2007
Oklahoma
Yes there's a line between the two with the microphone volume controls hanging off of one side

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
I like, I can spend a whole day in the yard in one charge, I can hear over the liver and if I need to pop one out the string keep it attached. And if did run over them or drop them in water they are $100

oks10

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK
Are these the ones?

I've never tried these before but my previous BT earbuds (also a work Christmas gift) were Jaybird earbuds that were connected. They had good sound but the biggest annoyance was that I was constantly having to get them reset in my ears when I was mowing. I had them wrapped around the back of my head and every time I would turn around it would put one out just a little bit until it lost the seal and I'd have to fix it. Fine at first, but after I'd start getting sweaty it would just happen over and over. I MUCH prefer the wireless buds for this reason alone. Plus they normally come with charging cases instead of having to be plugged in.

Again, no experience with this one specifically so my complaint may not apply to it, that was just my personal experience with wired earbuds vs wireless.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Are these the ones?

I've never tried these before but my previous BT earbuds (also a work Christmas gift) were Jaybird earbuds that were connected. They had good sound but the biggest annoyance was that I was constantly having to get them reset in my ears when I was mowing. I had them wrapped around the back of my head and every time I would turn around it would put one out just a little bit until it lost the seal and I'd have to fix it. Fine at first, but after I'd start getting sweaty it would just happen over and over. I MUCH prefer the wireless buds for this reason alone. Plus they normally come with charging cases instead of having to be plugged in.

Again, no experience with this one specifically so my complaint may not apply to it, that was just my personal experience with wired earbuds vs wireless.
We'll see my only experience with true wireless buds are with cheap ones granted. But what I hate the most about them is that the charge doesn't last very long and thus I have to put them back in the case to charge them back up. That's why I was asking about ones that you can use alternately just the right or just the left so that while one is charging you're using the other and vice versa. Of course the ones I have don't have very good sound quality anyway they are a pair of the ONN generic Apple buds.
My other Bluetooth set is a pair of LG the kind that has the main part that hangs on your neck and then two little wired buds that go up into your ears. My problem with that is if I'm working out they move around on my neck a lot and tend to try to fall off my shoulder.

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
Are these the ones?

Yes. Just give them a shot. Its $10. So if they suck, give them to your kid or do something in them that you dont want to do in nice ones.

But I bought some in 2017. They have great sound, turn up really loud and are still working great.