RB Todd Mays has left the program

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jan 7, 2012
Gundy just said in the press conference Todd is back home in Mississippi after he left and said Todd didn't want to play football any more.

Dec 7, 2012
San Antonio. TX
Quite possibly. I was under the impression Taylor would be getting a scholly in the offseason and that was due to the small class we were taking. I just assumed we would have 1 or two left open for walk ons with as much as Gundy rewards those players... I'm just assuming though and could be way wrong.

RutherfordFan

Federal Marshal
Feb 5, 2008
Oklahoma City
I agree. I'm sure they probably already were counting one for Raymond Taylor. so should open up an extra scholly. We should end up with probably 21 now in this class. Have 16 currently.

Jan 21, 2009
Maybe so...but something seems JUST wrong here??? Immature young man, coaches made a mistake, scholastic, ?? He has been so positive on tweets/social media ...and now this ? ?? Good luck to Todd ... once a Cowboy always a POKE !

Aug 28, 2013
Southeast OK
Maybe so...but something seems JUST wrong here??? Immature young man, coaches made a mistake, scholastic, ?? He has been so positive on tweets/social media ...and now this ? ?? Good luck to Todd ... once a Cowboy always a POKE !
I wish you would have stressed another word besides "just".... That's really messing with me lol.

Jan 21, 2009
I wish you would have stressed another word besides "just".... That's really messing with me lol.
Something SEEMS wrong here ... Sorry for the 'just' - flag out . But honestly , kind of following this kid since his recruitment, there JUST seems like more to the story than not wanting to ball anymore, 'just' saying. :sneaky::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Apr 16, 2008
Something SEEMS wrong here ... Sorry for the 'just' - flag out . But honestly , kind of following this kid since his recruitment, there JUST seems like more to the story than not wanting to ball anymore, 'just' saying. :sneaky::unsure::unsure::unsure:

I would have stressed of, BUTT that is just me.:runaway::runaway::popcorn::pistols::popcorn:

Dec 20, 2010
South Tulsa
Probably is nothing more than he got hurt, got passed by on the depth chart, got well but there was no PT for him, things looked bleak for PT next year with incoming Freshmen, so he packed it in, went home to Mississippi and will look for a G5 team to land with next year.

Possibly So. Miss with Monken.

OSUMIKE17

Property of The Oklahoman and NewsOk.com
A/V Subscriber
Apr 11, 2009
Tulsa
Why? He missed home more than he wanted to play football in Oklahoma. Seems pretty simple.