Randy Quaid Is Coaching Texas Tech Basketball???

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 20, 2017
Texas
Or....like in my situation, they had their pw saved to auto log in and didn’t remember it. I sent request after request to reset it yet never received that email. Finally, I reached out to Orange Power on Twitter and he helped me out.

Dec 20, 2010
South Tulsa
Maybe it’s boredom at watching good threads hijacked by he same 4 or 5 tools that want to incessantly argue the same things in every thread. You know who I’m talking about. Hell, I’m waiting for this thread to become a place to argue about how Gundy doesn’t appreciate or understand the necessity of recruiting blue chip DLs. I got a little nauseous just typing that. :vomit:

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Maybe it’s boredom at watching good threads hijacked by he same 4 or 5 tools that want to incessantly argue the same things in every thread. You know who I’m talking about. Hell, I’m waiting for this thread to become a place to argue about how Gundy doesn’t appreciate or understand the necessity of recruiting blue chip DLs. I got a little nauseous just typing that. :vomit:
Don't forget marijuana.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk