Problem rectified. Thanks all.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 2, 2008
Jenks, OK
This may be a long shot but I purchased tickets on StubHub yesterday and they were no good. StubHub tells me it was because the seller sold them twice. Not cool! I’d like to track him down if possible to at least get an apology and explanation. Maybe someone here knows him.

I had a couple of very sad boys on my hands yesterday! This certainly isn’t the Cowboy way...

Attachments

Last edited:

Boomer.....

Territorial Marshal
Feb 15, 2007
OKC
That sucks! Did you get a refund?

What prevents these people from printing out two copies and making sure they arrive at the stadium first, making the other tickets unusable?

Sep 2, 2008
Jenks, OK
That sucks! Did you get a refund?

What prevents these people from printing out two copies and making sure they arrive at the stadium first, making the other tickets unusable?
Nothing really other than Stubhub’s refund policy. I got most of my money back ($750 for the pair) but that really isn’t the point. The kids who were so disappointed are the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.