Pro Day

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 27, 2018
Tulsa
www.tulsaworld.com
Mel Kiper on Justice Hill (per Guerin Emig)....

Hill, who tested extremely well and seemed to raise his draft stock at the recent NFL Scouting Combine...

“He showed explosiveness at Oklahoma State with the pads on,” Kiper said. “He’s 5-9, under 200 pounds. But with a 4.4 (40-yard dash) with a 40-inch vertical, he gives you the kind of explosiveness that people want.

“Tomorrow I’ll have the top 10 running backs. He’ll be in that group. That puts him in the third- to fifth-round discussion. He’ll be one of the more explosive backs in this draft. Late day two (when the second and third rounds take place) or early day three (fourth through seventh).”

Feb 27, 2018
Tulsa
www.tulsaworld.com
It's been a month since OSU's pro day, which means it's almost time for the NFL Draft.

Here's Bill Haisten's column on Justice Hill...

In 2011, after watching a football game involving eighth-grader Justice Hill, a Carver Middle School athletic director approached Hill’s parents and delivered a thought-provoking message.

“I look forward to seeing your son play in the NFL,” the athletic director told Tia and Derrick Hill.

“When we would watch our kids play, it looked normal to us,” Derrick Hill says. “Other people would say, ‘Your kids are special.’

“Justice’s coaches always said he had a football IQ that was way above average. Eventually, we began to think that maybe there was something special going on.
During his freshman year at Oklahoma State, we started to think more (about the NFL possibility).”

After a three-year Cowboy run that included the greatest Bedlam rushing performance in OSU history, 21-year-old Justice Hill is positioned for a shot at pro football.

“From the very beginning, I thought I could wind up playing in the NFL,” he said. “Even in flag football, at 5 years old — I always thought I was the best on the field. I never doubted myself.”
Here's a gallery of Justice Hill's high school and OSU career and here's a gallery of OSU players drafted since 1996.