Prepare for a loss to KU

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

poknround

Banned
Banned
Oct 25, 2009
Wabashaw, WI
Les Miles is going to have KU ready to win when we play them. I would not be one bit surprised if we lose that game. Les coaches tough smash mouth football. And Gundy coaches.......mullets, smart ass press conference comments, and stupid locker room dances.

poknround

Banned
Banned
Oct 25, 2009
Wabashaw, WI
Yeah. We'll see. Kansas looks to be improving. We are regressing. Our offense is pathetic beyond Hubbard and Wallace. And defenses know that they can load up to stop the run and limit Wallace with a safety over the top. We likely lose the majority of our remaining games. Im not confident we will even get a bowl game this year.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
Les Miles is going to have KU ready to win when we play them. I would not be one bit surprised if we lose that game. Les coaches tough smash mouth football. And Gundy coaches.......mullets, smart ass press conference comments, and stupid locker room dances.
You'd dang well better be here Sunday morning to eat your plate of crow.