Prediction: trump will never...

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
LOL, it it YOU, not me who came up with this idea that Trump is going to nuke somebody over not knowing his tanks. Who knows how many people in high places worry about what Trump will do?

The situation may be be opposite to worry about. After not retaliating in a military way against Iran for shooting down a drone, can Trump be trusted to use nuclear weapons when the situation demands it?
so.... you are clearly stating that it is your opinion that Trump should have nuked Iran for shooting down a drone. Why else would I worry about him knowing when to use nukes? Right? He didn't do it right there and nuke em, so he can't ever be trusted to nuke somebody! Right? Like all the presidents before him knew the right time to nuke somebody (never).

It apparently was not sufficient for you that Trump thought taking a life (or lives) was extreme when compared to only monetary loss - you feel that he should have "responded in a military way" ... just because.

you libs are complete disasters --- first you can't stand Trump because he might get us into a way, then you can't stand him because he's not nuking somebody.... WTF?

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
yep.... that's it alright.... If Trump misspeaks about tanks, then that means he's about to Nuke somebody!

your comments are freaking pathetic.

Yawn
LOL, it it YOU, not me who came up with this idea that Trump is going to nuke somebody over not knowing his tanks. Who knows how many people in high places worry about what Trump will do?

The situation may be be opposite to worry about. After not retaliating in a military way against Iran for shooting down a drone, can Trump be trusted to use nuclear weapons when the situation demands it?
Man, moving the goal posts. You brought up the nuclear codes first. And now you can't even stick to the same argument. You really must be somebody's sock account.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
Where else but Stillwater
so.... you are clearly stating that it is your opinion that Trump should have nuked Iran for shooting down a drone. Why else would I worry about him knowing when to use nukes? Right? He didn't do it right there and nuke em, so he can't ever be trusted to nuke somebody! Right? Like all the presidents before him knew the right time to nuke somebody (never).

It apparently was not sufficient for you that Trump thought taking a life (or lives) was extreme when compared to only monetary loss - you feel that he should have "responded in a military way" ... just because.

you libs are complete disasters --- first you can't stand Trump because he might get us into a way, then you can't stand him because he's not nuking somebody.... WTF?
You're all out WRONG. I clearly said about retaliation in a military way, not specifically a nuclear way. Really, you're mighty poor for attempting to read between the lines in search of something not even there. There are ways to retaliate without taking lives.

Why are you making yourself look foolish for thinking I wanted Trump to nuke Iran, which I do not. Talking about somebody making stuff up. Really, you need to go look in the mirror.

Last edited:

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
There are ways to retaliate without taking lives.
and he did them (used ways to retaliate without taking lives).... he raised sanctions again.

if he took military action (e.g., what would you suggest that could avoid "taking lives"?). Having a general jump out from behind a bush and yell BOOM at the Ayatollah?

wouldn't any "military" response simply result in "escalation"? What military action could we have done that would cause Iran to simply say... yeah, that was a good one. Okay, we're even. Oh please enlighten us.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
What makes you think I want higher taxes? Show me where in my post about the debate that you concluded I want higher taxes.
Front runner has promised to remove Trump tax cuts. Top 3 front runners have all promised new deals involving free health care. Free college. And now a basic income. So yes, you're voting for higher taxes. Nothing is free.