Prediction: trump will never...

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Aug 16, 2012
that's not what the article says.... it says INACTIVE voters. If they are inactive, then they do not influence the popular vote.

They could still be dead, or not eligible and still be active voters, and therefore would not be removed.

This action resolves nothing without voter ID. My neighbor died earlier this year, I'd bet I could go vote his ballot if I wanted too, and he would remain "an active voter".
Yep, and the first name would not be removed for at least five years. Watch how many of them miraculously cast a vote in 2020 or 2024.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
Why the yawn? Because, surely, President Obama didn't know much about military weapons, either?
why the yawn? Because.... mountain out of mole hill....

a simple mis-speak... so what.

this crap is simply not worth reporting nor posting....

slip of the tongue
Meaning
  • a mistake in speech (or writing)
  • an error in speaking in which the speaker says something unintentionally
  • an unintentional mistake in one’s writing, such as incorrect spelling, choice of words, or meaning
  • a mistake made while speaking, and it is usually done unintentionally
  • an unintentional mistake in a person’s writing, such as wrong spelling, choice of words, or meaning

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
Where else but Stillwater
why the yawn? Because.... mountain out of mole hill....

a simple mis-speak... so what.

this crap is simply not worth reporting nor posting....

slip of the tongue
Meaning
  • a mistake in speech (or writing)
  • an error in speaking in which the speaker says something unintentionally
  • an unintentional mistake in one’s writing, such as incorrect spelling, choice of words, or meaning
  • a mistake made while speaking, and it is usually done unintentionally
  • an unintentional mistake in a person’s writing, such as wrong spelling, choice of words, or meaning
Then I bet you're more comfortable with Trump having access to the nuclear trigger than I am.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
Then I bet you're more comfortable with Trump having access to the nuclear trigger than I am.
news flash.... tanks do not fire nukes, especially not WWII tanks. stop worrying already.

and yes, I am totally comfortable with Trump - you're just making crap up again. JFK had the nuke crisis, not Trump. Obama was the one getting pushed around, intimidated and mocked by Russia and China (and PRNK), not Trump.

Slick Willy is the one who lost the briefcase for a month

it was a story about tanks and parades for gawds sake... stop trying to make it into a nuclear war

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
news flash.... tanks do not fire nukes, especially not WWII tanks. stop worrying already.

and yes, I am totally comfortable with Trump - you're just making crap up again. JFK had the nuke crisis, not Trump. Obama was the one getting pushed around, intimidated and mocked by Russia and China (and PRNK), not Trump.

Slick Willy is the one who lost the briefcase for a month

it was a story about tanks and parades for gawds sake... stop trying to make it into a nuclear war
Now you're all out trolling. Why are you being so foolish enough to think you need to tell anybody that "tanks do not fire nukes"? I think most other people on here would be more comfortable about having a commander in chief, who already knows there can't be "brand new Sherman tanks", because the military ceased having them made decades ago.

LOL, what did I make up? You simply confirmed my opinion you're more comfortable than I am about having Trump with access to the nuclear trigger. Trump still has plenty of time left to have a nuke crisis.

steross

Bookface/Instagran legend
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
One thing we will likely never see in this election cycle is trump on the debate stage with the Democratic candidate, especially if that candidate is Kamala Harris or Elizabeth Warren. Both of those ladies would slice and dice the president, exposing his stupidity, lack of understanding of the topics and his utter disdain for preparation. Additionally, Harris is capable of prosecuting him on national television on a multitude of issues, including all the charges that await him the day he leaves office. I just don't see him exposing himself to that kind of treatment, so he will simply chicken out. Your thoughts?
Ok, i am usually a “lefty” around here because otherwise it is mostly echo chamber and while I am not really on the left I am for this place.

That said, jeez, why lead an attack with a feather? Trump is a showman and the debates are all for show. Do you really think that anyone is NOW going to change their mind about this president based on a debate?

Here is my opinion of what the left needs to do. First, quit underestimating Trump. Yea, we know you all hate him and think he is stupid. Well, if he is stupid then the left is all drooling fools as he keeps winning. Once you have quit underestimating him, quit attacking him. That is the game he kicks your ass at every time. Then, push the point that this roaring economy is leaving many behind. It is the only chance. Will it work? Probs not, but it is the chance. And, if the economy does turn before the election, then you might have a winner and will look good as it has been your talking point.
But, claiming you are gonna out-debate or lock him up or show how horrible...... please, it is insanity, which I do admit the left can be good at sometimes.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
Now you're all out trolling. Why are you being so foolish enough to think you need to tell anybody that "tanks do not fire nukes"? I think most other people on here would be more comfortable about having a commander in chief, who already knows there can't be "brand new Sherman tanks", because the military ceased having them made decades ago.

LOL, what did I make up? You simply confirmed my opinion you're more comfortable than I am about having Trump with access to the nuclear trigger. Trump still has plenty of time left to have a nuke crisis.
yep.... that's it alright.... If Trump misspeaks about tanks, then that means he's about to Nuke somebody!

your comments are freaking pathetic.

Yawn

Last edited:

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
yep.... that's it alright.... If Trump misspeaks about tanks, then that means he's about to Nuke somebody!

your comments are freaking pathetic.

Yawn
LOL, it it YOU, not me who came up with this idea that Trump is going to nuke somebody over not knowing his tanks. Who knows how many people in high places worry about what Trump will do?

The situation may be be opposite to worry about. After not retaliating in a military way against Iran for shooting down a drone, can Trump be trusted to use nuclear weapons when the situation demands it?

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
LOL, it it YOU, not me who came up with this idea that Trump is going to nuke somebody over not knowing his tanks. Who knows how many people in high places worry about what Trump will do?

The situation may be be opposite to worry about. After not retaliating in a military way against Iran for shooting down a drone, can Trump be trusted to use nuclear weapons when the situation demands it?
Now you're just trying to out-idiot yourself.

oks10

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2007
Yukon, OK

Yeah, no you totally weren't the one to bring up nukes... :derp: