Prediction: trump will never...

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 28, 2011
Reno NV
One thing we will likely never see in this election cycle is trump on the debate stage with the Democratic candidate, especially if that candidate is Kamala Harris or Elizabeth Warren. Both of those ladies would slice and dice the president, exposing his stupidity, lack of understanding of the topics and his utter disdain for preparation. Additionally, Harris is capable of prosecuting him on national television on a multitude of issues, including all the charges that await him the day he leaves office. I just don't see him exposing himself to that kind of treatment, so he will simply chicken out. Your thoughts?

OSU79

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Oct 22, 2009
Back home in God's (Green) Country
One thing we will likely never see in this election cycle is trump on the debate stage with the Democratic candidate, especially if that candidate is Kamala Harris or Elizabeth Warren. Both of those ladies would slice and dice the president, exposing his stupidity, lack of understanding of the topics and his utter disdain for preparation. Additionally, Harris is capable of prosecuting him on national television on a multitude of issues, including all the charges that await him the day he leaves office. I just don't see him exposing himself to that kind of treatment, so he will simply chicken out. Your thoughts?
You're probably right. I mean, especially after the way Hillary diced him up, right?

Jul 28, 2011
Reno NV
Any reference to Clinton or Obama is a clear indication that you have nothing of substance to offer. Try to remember that they both won their elections but sadly, Hilary, the lesser of the evils, lost the White House.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Any reference to Clinton or Obama is a clear indication that you have nothing of substance to offer. Try to remember that they both won their elections but sadly, Hilary, the lesser of the evils, lost the White House.
So you think Harris or Warren would be better than Hillary in debating? He brought up a valid point. No matter what you want to think, Trump won the presidency from Hillary and really had no problems in the debates.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
Just like HRC sliced and diced him.

oks10

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2007
Yukon, OK
Except the fact that she was literally the last person to go up against him and was practically guaranteed to win the election... but didn't...

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Liberal Logic 101:
-Trump is unhinged, arrogant, narcissistic, goes off half cocked and his massive ego will get him into trouble.
-Trump will ignore all of that and refuse to debate Warren.
:lol:

Jul 22, 2011
He's right about one thing. I'm having a hard time picturing Trump agreeing to a CNN or MSNBC debate. I'd say the same for whichever candidate "wins" the democrat nomination and Fox News.

All the debates will need to be broadcast on all networks simultaneously with dual moderators Sean Hannity and Rachel Maddow and also we don't live in a country anymore.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
total ignorance.

the media would NOT ALLOW Trump to not have a debate.

Trump would DICTATE the topics, and not allow the Marxists to stray into areas that America is not interested in (like the entire Democratic platform).

It Biden does not win the primary, then Trump would face much of a challenge.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
The idea that the Trumpster will be afraid is specious at best. He pounded the experienced debaters in the Republican field and then worked over the smartest woman in the world in the general election. Yeah, he's trembling in fear of the undistinguished 20

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
total ignorance.

the media would NOT ALLOW Trump to not have a debate.

Trump would DICTATE the topics, and not allow the Marxists to stray into areas that America is not interested in (like the entire Democratic platform).

It Biden does not win the primary, then Trump would face much of a challenge.
What challenge would he face that he doesn't face with Biden?

Nov 6, 2010
Whoever ends up being the nominee, I think the big difference this time around will be that Trump will be taken seriously. I never got the feeling he was being taken seriously in the Republican primaries until it was too late. And then the same feeling in the general. Not that it will make any real difference though, still just comes down to whether the economy is still humming along.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
Whoever ends up being the nominee, I think the big difference this time around will be that Trump will be taken seriously. I never got the feeling he was being taken seriously in the Republican primaries until it was too late. And then the same feeling in the general. Not that it will make any real difference though, still just comes down to whether the economy is still humming along.
correction.... he wasn't taken seriously by the GOP or the media.... the people were engaged and totally serious.

Trump listened to what the people wanted and offered it to them.... and promised he wasn't an insider and would clean the mess up. That's what people wanted... that's what he was offering.

If the Democrats have somebody like that, then they might have a chance, but the fundamental transformation hope and change boat sank with the last Marxist

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ju...art-of-judicial-watch-lawsuit-settlement/amp/

1,500,000 voters being purged in LA county. It may have become easier for Trump to win popular vote now.

Question to OP.
Why do you want to vote for higher taxes?
that's not what the article says.... it says INACTIVE voters. If they are inactive, then they do not influence the popular vote.

They could still be dead, or not eligible and still be active voters, and therefore would not be removed.

This action resolves nothing without voter ID. My neighbor died earlier this year, I'd bet I could go vote his ballot if I wanted too, and he would remain "an active voter".

Nov 18, 2011
https://media.giphy.com/media/3oz8xLd9DJq2l2VFtu/giphy.gif

Rack

Federal Marshal
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Do you seriously think that either of those "candidates" could stand a snowballs chance in hell vs someone with this economy under his watch no matter who he might be in terms of boisterous and obnoxious? BOTH of them are completely ape sh*t crazy and FAR LEFT of the mainstream in America...the fact that the Democratic party hasn't noticed how far left they have become is going to be their downfall...right now it's not going to be close, not at all. I honestly wish they could find a more mainstream candidate, but they are busy trashing their only semi mainstream guy and claiming he's a closet racist even thought he served under the most powerful Black person in the history of the Earth. The fact that the party has fallen this far into the politics of race and sexual preference over common sense and logic is the reason they make no sense for America and won't win. It's an implosion right now...hell they ALL rose their hands when asked if ILLEAGLE Aliens should receive free healthcare...this is something the legal among us do not receive and would be flat out unfair and unwise. Please DNC Stop the insanity.

Last edited: