Predict the Score: OSU vs Texas Tech

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
You think Tech can score 44 on our defense?
I think we played a great game last week and I'm excited about the possibilities, but our defense is going to have to put up more than one game to convince me. Our history with Tech has been shootout after shootout. This will be a shootout until proven otherwise.

Birry

Federal Marshal
Feb 6, 2007
Landlocked
I think we played a great game last week and I'm excited about the possibilities, but our defense is going to have to put up more than one game to convince me. Our history with Tech has been shootout after shootout. This will be a shootout until proven otherwise.
I guess I've seen enough to give Knowles the benefit of the doubt. Call me an optimist.......:runaway:

Jan 14, 2006
I think we win big but they keep throwing it and get a couple junk TDs late.
69-31 Pokes
We force at least 3 interceptions one a pick 6. The game will last forever.

cowboyethics344

Federal Marshal
Apr 2, 2008
Yea except in 2011 and 2012 when we completely curbstomped them.