Predict the Score: OSU vs Boise St

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cowboyethics344

Federal Marshal
Apr 2, 2008
Geezzus titty Christo, you would think we are playing Alabama. Orange82 is totally delusional to think we would only put up 17 points. I had to login to get a piece of this action. If you believe we are going to get beat that bad then I have some ocean front property in Arizona to sell you.

Good god, some of our fans need to pull the sand out of their vajay jays. This OSU team may not be 2011 good but got damn it they are not the wussys some of the fans on here act like.

Birry

Federal Marshal
Feb 6, 2007
Landlocked
Geezzus titty Christo, you would think we are playing Alabama. Orange82 is totally delusional to think we would only put up 17 points. I had to login to get a piece of this action. If you believe we are going to get beat that bad then I have some ocean front property in Arizona to sell you.

Good god, some of our fans need to pull the sand out of their vajay jays. This OSU team may not be 2011 good but got damn it they are not the wussys some of the fans on here act like.
I have invited multiple friends to go up to the game with me tomorrow, and LITERALLY every one of them said, "No thanks. I don't want to see us get crushed." Look.......I'm as critical as can be when we make mistakes, but I simply don't understand where the defeatist/pessimist mindset comes from. Boise has almost literally done the exact same thing we've done in two games. If they're a big, bad, scary team......then so are we, and this game is a tossup.

This is going to be a really fun game regardless of who wins, but I'm guessing we pull this one out.

Nov 12, 2007
Tulsa, Okla.
:facepalm: He said that he had seen our new defense for years. He certainly didn’t see the 4-2-5 at OSU so he must have been alluding to somewhere else. TCU and Duke were the two places where I knew it had been used.
Oh so a certain scheme is the magic bullet to playing good defense? Glen Spencer must be really stupid if all he had to do for a good defense was to switch to the 4-2-5.

My point stands. I'll believe [insert defensive coordinator/scheme/whatever] will work at OSU when I actually see it work at OSU with my own eyes against a really good offense.

Until that happens, I will not be giving them the benefit of the doubt.

Aug 31, 2004
Austin, TX
I could see us winning or losing a close game, but if we get destroyed, like some think, then we've got coaching problems as opposed to personnel problems. On paper, the talent levels are pretty similar. If anything, we've got the edge.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
I have invited multiple friends to go up to the game with me tomorrow, and LITERALLY every one of them said, "No thanks. I don't want to see us get crushed." Look.......I'm as critical as can be when we make mistakes, but I simply don't understand where the defeatist/pessimist mindset comes from. Boise has almost literally done the exact same thing we've done in two games. If they're a big, bad, scary team......then so are we, and this game is a tossup.

This is going to be a really fun game regardless of who wins, but I'm guessing we pull this one out.
I lol'd at "multiple friends". :lol::lol::lol:

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa
All my efforts typing that post, just HOPING and PRAYING that I'd pile up some likes from even the most hardcore among the kool aid drinkers, and that's what you focus on. You're consistent if nothing else!
I was going to list ethics and Jimmy as your friends, but your post was too positive to do that to you! :lol:

cowboyethics344

Federal Marshal
Apr 2, 2008
Got damn it. We are Oklahoma State University home of the Cowboys. We have more national championship than anyone else in the big 12. We are not scared of anyone. We lost by 10 points last year to a got damn playoff team. We are not going to get beat down by any non power 5 team and anyone who thinks that needs to stop being vagisorass.

Feb 16, 2010
Banned to Recruiting
OSU 24 Boise 16 at half

OSU 52 Boise 16 at end

Close at halftime but the wheels fall off for Boise after we get the ball in the second half. Boise gives Pistol Pete the turnover throne to get us to let off the gas. All little OSU girls get to have a tea party and play princess with the turnover throne. Boise being so embarrassed they rip up that gaudy blue turf so OSU fans don't have to look at that disgusting stuff when we go there.

Aug 3, 2018
Arizona
Got damn it. We are Oklahoma State University home of the Cowboys. We have more national championship than anyone else in the big 12. We are not scared of anyone. We lost by 10 points last year to a got damn playoff team. We are not going to get beat down by any non power 5 team and anyone who thinks that needs to stop being vagisorass.
Blue Donkeys get Orange strips right up their backs.

I feel sorry for folks that are so afraid of disappointment that they're depressed. Eeyore must be their favorite super hero.

cowboyethics344

Federal Marshal
Apr 2, 2008
Blue Mountain State is 1-5 against power 5 teams in last 6 attempts. Somehow, the #1 offense in the country is going to get whooped by them. SORRY NOT BUYING THAT LINE OF CRAP!

Our defense is improved as well. We have speed all over the field and our DC makes great adjustments. I saw us doing some bad things in the early in the 2nd quarter and that was stopped real quick.

Debbie downers will be on here Sunday talking about how good of team we are and that they knew it all along.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.