Post a picture of your sidearm (pistol)

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

dezul

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Jul 11, 2008
Tomorrow my trl-1 hl will come in the mail. I bought this gun as a nightstand gun. I wanted a full size cheap pistol with a great trigger that I wouldn't cry over if it was stolen....(although now I may with the trl-1 on it). The main selling points were the rail, trigger, reliability, and 20rnd mag capacity. Once it dropped down to $323 shipped cause the da/sa came out, I hopped on it. It feels a lot like the walthers ppq. The trigger is very close but I feel like the ppq is still better.

Pokit N

Cashing Checks & Snapping Necks!
A/V Subscriber
Sep 29, 2006
South Elgin, IL
Tomorrow my trl-1 hl will come in the mail. I bought this gun as a nightstand gun. I wanted a full size cheap pistol with a great trigger that I wouldn't cry over if it was stolen....(although now I may with the trl-1 on it). The main selling points were the rail, trigger, reliability, and 20rnd mag capacity. Once it dropped down to $323 shipped cause the da/sa came out, I hopped on it. It feels a lot like the walthers ppq. The trigger is very close but I feel like the ppq is still better.
I had never heard of this gun until a few days ago...now I'm seeing reviews about it everywhere. I've heard good stuff! Great Price man..

Darth Ryno

Territorial Marshal
Jul 26, 2004
Tishomingo, OK
www.sith.ws
Picked this up right before Christmas. Sig P320 Subcompact.

View attachment 52304
No one makes pistols like Sig. The 226 was THE GREATEST pistol I've ever fired... managed to put rounds on paper in a 1/2 dollar size group from 20 yards out. Couldn't believe how accurate and friendly the Sig was. And I've heard nothing but amazing things about the P320. Excellent choice PNB!

I have my SR9c cerakoted in OD Green and FDE, here are some simular looks with the P320 and love it even more. I would buy this in a heartbeat...

Feb 6, 2007
Ardmore, Ok.
No one makes pistols like Sig. The 226 was THE GREATEST pistol I've ever fired... managed to put rounds on paper in a 1/2 dollar size group from 20 yards out. Couldn't believe how accurate and friendly the Sig was. And I've heard nothing but amazing things about the P320. Excellent choice PNB!

I have my SR9c cerakoted in OD Green and FDE, here are some simular looks with the P320 and love it even more. I would buy this in a heartbeat...

Sigs are quality pistols, but heavy, chunky ergos, and extremely high bore axis. The choice for many, but I just cannot drink the koolaid.

Aug 31, 2006
63 mi S. of Stillwater
Sigs are quality pistols, but heavy, chunky ergos, and extremely high bore axis. The choice for many, but I just cannot drink the koolaid.
I was looking for a subcompact 9mm. I looked at the M&P Shield, The Glock 43, Ruger LC9S, and the Sig. All were good guns. The Ruger felt too small in my hand, the others felt good. One of the factors that made me choose the Sig was capacity. 12 round mags vs. 7 or 8.

It's the first Sig I've owned. So far it suits me.

Pokit N

Cashing Checks & Snapping Necks!
A/V Subscriber
Sep 29, 2006
South Elgin, IL
Picked this up right before Christmas. Sig P320 Subcompact.

View attachment 52304
A little bird told me that Sig Offered to outfit every OKCPD officer w/ a Sig P320, by buying back every single Glock the dept had and providing every officer w/ a new holster and magazine pouch. Then Glock stepped in and had a meeting w/ the division major in charge of these sorts of things and the deal got squashed. However all new recruits coming out of the Academy will have the Sig320's. Also the OK Hwy Patrol all have brand new 320's. Those guys got to buy their Glocks for $275 a pop. That's a great deal.

Sep 29, 2008
This is done with Cerakote. They are not stickers. Cerakote is a ceramic coating somewhat similar to powdercoat but it goes on wet like regular paint. Once applied it has to be baked to harden. This gun was detail stripped and coated in Hunter Orange after cleaning with acetone and prebaked to remove any and all oils left in the metal. After color is applied the parts are flash baked to set the first color and then the stencils applied. I cut my own stencils off of logos and pictures I take or find on the internet. Once the stencils were applied the gun was re-coated in Graphite Black and final baked for 1 hour.

Very nice work. Tell us more about the process.
That's awesome. How did you get the logos printed? Is it paint?