Possible explosive device planted near Soros home.. FBI investigating

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
THIS IS NOT A DRILL! Don't think, just vote straight party GOP!

You can't be serious. These are both paid for the the Repbulican party. What do you expect them to say? Vote Democrat? (Well on second thought, you probably do).

That would be like Coca Cola saying drink a variety soda brands, not just Coca Cola products.

Jonkr06

Territorial Marshal
Aug 18, 2007
Katy, TX
THIS IS NOT A DRILL! Don't think, just vote straight party GOP!

You can't be serious. These are both paid for the the Repbulican party. What do you expect them to say? Vote Democrat? (Well on second thought, you probably do).

That would be like Coca Cola saying drink a variety soda brands, not just Coca Cola products.
Of course not. I just think you're a moron if you'd see this flyer and go out and check the straight party ticket.

Why would I expect them to say 'Vote Democrat'? Please expand.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
Of course not. I just think you're a moron if you'd see this flyer and go out and check the straight party ticket.

I just fail to see the purpose of the post, and how it suggests anything other than whats already obvious.. The Democrat party does the same thing as we would expect. Coca Cola, Ford Motor Company, etc all do the same thing.

Jonkr06

Territorial Marshal
Aug 18, 2007
Katy, TX

I just fail to see the purpose of the post, and how it suggests anything other than whats already obvious.. The Democrat party does the same thing as we would expect. Coca Cola, Ford Motor Company, etc all do the same thing.
I fail to see the purpose of a lot of posts on here. Don't take it so seriously.

Jonkr06

Territorial Marshal
Aug 18, 2007
Katy, TX
I fail to see the purpose of a lot of posts on here. Don't take it so seriously.
True enough lol

And I'm not taking it seriously, just puzzled me some as to the relevance so I asked.
No relevance other than the type of absurdity that turns off moderate voters such as myself. These flyers were attached to my front door. I just can't imagine how something like this would actually encourage someone to go vote for said party, but maybe that's just me. The whole thing is just very frusturating and discouraging.