Possible explosive device planted near Soros home.. FBI investigating

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

bleedinorange

Federal Marshal
Jan 11, 2010
On the highway to heck
The funniest thing about reading through this thread is the two people here pushing the liberal agenda are exactly the type of people responsible for Trump being president. Their thinking will keep him in office for another 4 years and secure the senate for the republicans and may leave the house in their hands as well.

Well played @Pokey and @cowboyinexile, we need your voices heard to keep the nation comfortably and successfully in republican control. You are appreciated. :thumbup:

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
Where is the evidence of 51 convictions? I did a Google search and saw that there have been 97 prosecutions, but didn't see how many were found guilty.

Are we assuming guilt before innocence here or are we just pulling stuff out of our ass because it fits your narrative. Your fuhrer does that so I guess it's a common tactic for the white nationalists.
Fuhrer? I recall when it triggered lefties when such language for the president and most people respected that, but now main stream lefties feel free to use it all the time. Hypocrites!

Jul 20, 2018
Oklahoma City
https://www.reviewjournal.com/opini...tary-leftist-activists-promoting-voter-fraud/

COMMENTARY: Leftist activists promoting voter fraud
ByWayne Allyn Root/ Las Vegas Review-Journal
October 27, 2018 - 9:00 pm

For two years now since President Donald Trump’s election, I’ve chronicled the violence, threats of violence and just plain hysteria and unhinged mental illness exhibited by Democrats with Trump Derangement Syndrome.

The liberal-biased mainstream media, of course, doesn’t bother to report it. They just keep repeating the “fake news” theme that Trump supporters are violent and Trump himself is “divisive.”

Guess what? It took two full years, but liberals finally found a patsy. One unhinged, mentally ill nutjob with Trump bumper stickers on his van has been caught sending fake bombs with fake timers to leading Democrats such as Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Maxine Waters and Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

He’s an idiot of epic proportions. First, he scared people half to death. Second, he could have hurt someone in the panic. Third, what he did can only damage the image of Republicans and reverse the momentum of Trump and the GOP.

This useful idiot changed the headlines, shifting attention away from the caravan and an invasion of America’s open borders and generating sympathy for Democrats. What a bonehead. Every true Republican disavows violence and wants nothing to do with terrible idiots like this.

Congratulations, Democrats. It took you two years, but out of 63 million Trump voters, you finally found one violent nutjob.

But what should be much more important to the media and voters is the divisive, dangerous, hateful and criminal rhetoric coming directly from Democrats and liberal “get out the vote” efforts. Somehow, I got on their list. Let me share the hate they are texting out daily to voters.

First, these “get out the vote” texts that I am bombarded with all day began arriving without my permission. That’s a violation of the law.

Second, these texts claim we must vote for Democrats or else Trump and U.S. Sen. Dean Heller “will deport and jail your family. Trump and Heller hate Mexicans. Vote.”

Since I can be deported only if I’m here illegally, these texts are cleary aimed directly at illegal aliens. But isn’t it a crime for illegals to vote?

Worse, isn’t it a crime for liberal operatives to urge illegals to vote? But who else could they be targeting if they are warning me and my family will be detained, jailed and deported by Trump and Sen. Dean Heller if I don’t vote Democrat?

But, wait. It gets better.

Some of these texts say they’re from the Nevada Democrat Party. Others say they are from liberal organizations trying to get out Democrat votes. One actually said, and I quote … “F— Trump. Stupid Republican retard. Trump is the anti-christ. Trump loves misery and hates Mexicans. Trump wants you to die. Trump wants to murder Mexicans.” How’s that for divisive?

And here’s the most damning one of all: The liberal organizations are urging their supporters to break the law. They say, “You can vote once early and once on election day. No ID required.” That’s a quote.

Folks, this is organized voter fraud.

Democrats also cheer for the illegal alien caravan and urge me to donate money to support it. They want to help this illegal mob reach America. They are proud to say #openborders at the end of each text.

This is today’s Democrat Party. Democrats and their liberal allies are coordinating a conspiracy to steal elections through fraud and criminal actions. They are urging illegals to vote multiple times — all while making the case they can’t get in trouble because no ID is required. They are urging it all on with over-the-top hate speech.

I have all the texts and phone numbers — if any politician or government agency is actually interested in people coordinating voter fraud and criminal activity.

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
You do realize that one person committing fraud could cast a hundred absentee ballots? And this doesn't even account for the fact the systems in place aren't meant to catch people and there could be hundreds if not thousands every election committing fraud in any number of ways.

Sent from my stang5litre Edition 5.0 using Tapatalk
And they would be charged for every count

I voted 5 or so times in the primary a couple of months ago. That would be 5 counts of voter fraud.

51 times in a decade based on made up numbers

Is this a problem or something just made up?

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
Ok good.

1K convictions.

This is over what, a decade?

Rough numbers but 235 million eligible voters. Say half vote, that's 117 million votes. Take that times 5 because we are being conservative and only counting congressional elections.

Thats 585 million votes. A thousand out of 585 million and you are losing your mind over it.

Out of those 1K, how many actually changed the outcome of a race?

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
Ok good.

1K convictions.

Rough numbers but 235 million eligible voters. Say half vote, that's 117 million votes. Take that times 5 because we are being conservative and only counting congressional elections.

Thats 585 million votes. A thousand out of 585 million and you are losing your mind over it.

Gave you far more than you asked for and you’re still at it. You are committed to the liberal cause.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
Ok good.

1K convictions.

Perhaps I should have just gave you the 51, then when you continued given you one more, than another, than another. I could have played your game for three to four years that way.

Jul 20, 2018
Ok good.

1K convictions.

That simply shows your character. You don't really care if people vote illegally.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Ok good.

1K convictions.

Gave you far more than you asked for and you’re still at it. You are committed to the liberal cause.
Moving the goal posts as always. How much voter fraud is enough for him to think it's an issue I wonder?

Sent from my stang5litre Edition 5.0 using Tapatalk

CowboyOrangeFan

Mmmm, yeah.
A/V Subscriber
Jun 9, 2006
Florida
That simply shows your character. You don't really care if people vote illegally.
Meh, it says more about the other side. They would rather people who should legally be able to vote, not be able to by the thousands. They say it is because of the principle of the matter, when in actuality they are outnumbered and they know it. So do what you have to do, right? Even if it means screwing people out of their rights. Seems to be the Republican way now.

I can't wait for the big Trump flush at some point. I might be able to be a member of a political party again.

Jul 20, 2018
Meh, it says more about the other side. They would rather people who should legally be able to vote, not be able to by the thousands. They say it is because of the principle of the matter, when in actuality they are outnumbered and they know it. So do what you have to do, right? Even if it means screwing people out of their rights. Seems to be the Republican way now.

I can't wait for the big Trump flush at some point. I might be able to be a member of a political party again.
Meh my ass.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007

Total rubbish.

Pokey

Sheriff
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
The funniest thing about reading through this thread is the two people here pushing the liberal agenda are exactly the type of people responsible for Trump being president. Their thinking will keep him in office for another 4 years and secure the senate for the republicans and may leave the house in their hands as well.

Well played @Pokey and @cowboyinexile, we need your voices heard to keep the nation comfortably and successfully in republican control. You are appreciated. :thumbup:
All hail Trump! MAGA, danger, danger Will Robinson, invading hordes, deficits mean nothing, tax cut for middle class before the end of the day! Lies, lies, lies, enjoy the division you help maintain.

Jonkr06

Territorial Marshal
Aug 18, 2007
Katy, TX

Well played @Pokey and @cowboyinexile, we need your voices heard to keep the nation comfortably and successfully in republican control. You are appreciated.
All hail Trump! MAGA, danger, danger Will Robinson, invading hordes, deficits mean nothing, tax cut for middle class before the end of the day! Lies, lies, lies, enjoy the division you help maintain.
THIS IS NOT A DRILL! Don't think, just vote straight party GOP!