Possible explosive device planted near Soros home.. FBI investigating

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
You mean "incessantly cry about it"... right?
You can imagine whatever your heart desires. Not crying about anything just suggesting improvements to our republic. Obviously you disagree but the 48.2% majority in the last election probably agree with me.
But what you're saying is your idea of improving the Republic is to basically remove the Republic part of the election process.

Sent from my stang5litre Edition 5.0 using Tapatalk

Sep 13, 2013
Left field
But what you're saying is your idea of improving the Republic is to basically remove the Republic part of the election process.

I'm no Constitutional lawyer, not even close, and 99% of the OP probably aren't either, but majority rule with adequate power and representation to protect the minority sounds reasonable to me. This wouldn't be such a big deal to me truthfully if when losing the popular vote and squeaking out an electoral victory the winners didn't act like they have won in a landslide and can now strive to undo most everything accomplished prior. You barely won, don't act like you have some huge mandate. If the winner didn't do these things, I probably wouldn't care one way or the other.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
It’s always the losers who want to change the rules.
And it's always the winners superfluous attitudes that gets them frequently thrown out of office in the next election.
Says the guy whose party is currently out of power.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
You won! Please explain why you winners are changing the voting rules to limit participation? What are you all afraid of? Is that Constitutional?
Sure we are limiting participation. ALL voting rules limit participation. Are you under 18? Can't vote. Do you live in Oklahoma? You shouldn't vote in Texas. That's what rules are: limits. I personally have no problem with people proving who they are when they go to vote and making sure that dead people aren't allowed to vote.

Sep 13, 2013
Left field
Sure we are limiting participation. ALL voting rules limit participation. Are you under 18? Can't vote. Do you live in Oklahoma? You shouldn't vote in Texas. That's what rules are: limits. I personally have no problem with people proving who they are when they go to vote and making sure that dead people aren't allowed to vote.
Since 2000 there have been approximately 1Billion votes cast and 31 actual voter fraud cases. Call out the National Guard, send 5200 troops to defend the vote. I suppose gerrymandering, voter purges based on one letter or initial left off, changing voting hours and polling places, stripping Native Americans from voting because new rules require a street address and they have none on the reservation.....
Personally, I think the country is being seriously harm by the cost of all this "winning ". Relish in the lies and chaos..

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2018
Since 2000 there have been approximately 1Billion votes cast and 31 actual voter fraud cases. Call out the National Guard, send 5200 troops to defend the vote. I suppose gerrymandering, voter purges based on one letter or initial left off, changing voting hours and polling places, stripping Native Americans from voting because new rules require a street address and they have none on the reservation.....
Personally, I think the country is being seriously harm by the cost of all this "winning ". Relish in the lies and chaos..
That's not just fake. It's a freakin' LIE. Texas alone has convicted 51 people of voter fraud in the past decade.

You sound like a sooner whining after they lost, once again, to Texas.

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
That's not just fake. It's a freakin' LIE. Texas alone has convicted 51 people of voter fraud in the past decade.

You sound like a sooner whining after they lost, once again, to Texas.
Do you have proof?

Also, of literally millions (if not billions) of votes cast, you hang your hat on 51? How many elections did 51 votes in a decade swing?

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
A billion Texans voted the last 10 years? You're aren't a math genius, are you?
Every vote?

You vote a dozen times per election or so. Texas had 14 million registered voters.

Say half of them vote. You have 7 million votes. 7 mil times 12 votes per year x 10 years is 840 million votes. Granted not a billion but close. Cut the "votes" to the 1-2 times its a close real election where your vote matters and you still have hundreds of thousands of voting opportunities

So out of those 840 million votes 50 or so are fraudulent. Is this really a problem?

Also prove the 50 times in one random state this is a problem

Jul 20, 2018
Every vote?

You vote a dozen times per election or so. Texas had 14 million registered voters.

Say half of them vote. You have 7 million votes. 7 mil times 12 votes per year x 10 years is 840 million votes. Granted not a billion but close. Cut the "votes" to the 1-2 times its a close real election where your vote matters and you still have hundreds of thousands of voting opportunities

So out of those 840 million votes 50 or so are fraudulent. Is this really a problem?

Good try but your math doesn't work no matter how you try to make your ignorant comment appear logical.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
Every vote?

How many times did you vote last year? Do you really want us to believe that all those 7 M people for the last 10 years have voted 12 times a year? Exageration doesn't help your claim others are exagerating.

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
Good try but your math doesn't work no matter how you try to make your ignorant comment appear logical.
How many times did you vote last year? Do you really want us to believe that all those 7 M people for the last 10 years have voted 12 times a year? Exageration doesn't help your claim others are exagerating.
Where is the evidence of 51 convictions? I did a Google search and saw that there have been 97 prosecutions, but didn't see how many were found guilty.

Are we assuming guilt before innocence here or are we just pulling stuff out of our ass because it fits your narrative. Your fuhrer does that so I guess it's a common tactic for the white nationalists.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
You do realize that one person committing fraud could cast a hundred absentee ballots? And this doesn't even account for the fact the systems in place aren't meant to catch people and there could be hundreds if not thousands every election committing fraud in any number of ways.
A billion Texans voted the last 10 years? You're aren't a math genius, are you?
Every vote?

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Touchy touchy.. you really think that he's a white nationalist? You need to calm down son.
Where is the evidence of 51 convictions? I did a Google search and saw that there have been 97 prosecutions, but didn't see how many were found guilty.

Are we assuming guilt before innocence here or are we just pulling stuff out of our ass because it fits your narrative. Your fuhrer does that so I guess it's a common tactic for the white nationalists.