Possible explosive device planted near Soros home.. FBI investigating

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 22, 2011
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/24/nyregion/clinton-obama-explosive-device.html

More bombs to Clintons and Obamas.

Political violence has no place in this country. I hope they catch whoever did this and give them long prison sentences.

Does anyone think this could be a Republican terrorist group? Who benefits from these kind of attacks on the highest profile dems? Who could possibly benefit from shifting the narrative away from violent democrat mobs?

Let's hope the FBI can tell us.

Last edited:

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Would bet anything it’s another leftist false flag operation.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/24/nyregion/clinton-obama-explosive-device.html

More bombs to Clintons and Obamas.

Political violence has no place in this country. I hope they catch whoever did this and give them long prison sentences.

Does anyone think this could be a Republican terrorist group? Who benefits from these kind of attacks on the highest profile dems? Who could possibly benefit from shifting the narrative away from violent democrat mobs?

Let's hope the FBI can tell us.
If your first reaction was is this a Republican or Democrat motivated thing then you are part of the problem!

This isn't Republican or Democratic issue this is a TERRORIST issue.

Jul 22, 2011
If your first reaction was is this a Republican or Democrat motivated thing then you are part of the problem!

For the next two weeks, everything is a Republican or Democrat issue.

Maybe it WAS a Right-wing terrorist group, trying to make it LOOK like a false flag. IT'S A FALSE FALSE FLAG!

1540390090430.png

Rack

Federal Marshal
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Wagging the Dog? Seems like it...but it needs to be investigated so we know...Certainly nuts exist on both spectrums...this event just, perhaps, highlights that they aren't all on the left...Interesting in that they have been lately and the lean to Republican candidates has been heightened due to several events and has coined the slogan "Mods or Jobs."

Rack

Federal Marshal
Oct 13, 2004
Earth

Kind of like the baseball game? Or the Kavanagh hearings and the threats on peoples lives on both sides? I certainly agree with you about the Terrorist thing.

Rack

Federal Marshal
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
I'm glad to see the White House come out with a very strong statement. Division in this country is toxic. We are all Americans and our difference should NEVER drive any of us to Violence. Horrible what people are capable of if they aren't grounded in reality.

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
All I know is that the extreme violence seems to be coming from one side of the ideological spectrum these days, and we still know NOTHING about Stephen Paddock.

May 22, 2005
Behind Enemy Lines
All packages sent to Soros, Clinton and 0bama are x-rayed and examined. The left knows this and knows that the recipients would never be harmed. This is a false flag operation intended to fire up the lunatic left base.