Pompeo to resign?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
Do you ever get tired of ingesting deep state fake news?
I do. As far as I’m concerned the real Deep State is Russian influence. In this context, does your side ever get tired of being useful idiots for Vladimir Putin? Pushing the Russian agenda over our own? Helping to widen the divide between us?

MustangPokeFan

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2005
Mustang, Ok
www.newshoesband.net
I do. As far as I’m concerned the real Deep State is Russian influence. In this context, does your side ever get tired of being useful idiots for Vladimir Putin? Pushing the Russian agenda over our own? Helping to widen the divide between us?
That’s hilarious. I’m really worried about you, I fear your head is going to explode after December 9th. Your world and your CNN/MSNBC fed beliefs are going to begin imploding.

Oct 29, 2016
US
Good grief. You don't actually believe there is a deep state, do you? If you actually believe that, you truly have no idea how the US government operates. Your comment illuminates the need to pass a test regarding how the US government works before a US citizen is allowed to vote.