Pokes vs Jaybirds 11am

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Rack

Federal Marshal
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Waters misses wide open three...ankle must be bothering him. Oh well, at least we put up a fight.

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
Free throws 5 to 23. Such a joke. And Kansas hit 20 of the 23 which won’t happen again all year for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OstatePokes

Territorial Marshal
Aug 24, 2007
Knoxville, Tennessee
That was a helluva an effort by the boys. The damn coaching staff have got to figure out how to get the players to run an offense in the closing minutes of a game consistently. They pissed the game away with their poor offensive possessions.

This. I don't fault Lindy at all, the kid is a stud. I think next year with increased depth we should be better, but all of that depth is coming from true freshman, so I'm not sold yet. And, the kids are battling but the coaches continue to put them in bad positions.

SanditeCowboy

Territorial Marshal
Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Free throws 5 to 23. Such a joke. And Kansas hit 20 of the 23 which won’t happen again all year for them.

I wouldn’t expect the free throws to be even since OSU shot so much from the outside, but good god you would think the Cowboys would have at least had more then 5. That is just protecting ku.

Apr 14, 2017
Earth
Wanted the guys to win for their effort. Plus I can’t stand self and ku. I hope kstate and tech win out to prevent ku from sharing the conference title. Hell I might even root for uo to beat Kansas next week.

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008

I wouldn’t expect the free throws to be even since OSU shot so much from the outside, but good god you would think the Cowboys would have at least had more then 5. That is just protecting ku.

Especially since we were mugged numerous times inside.

Oct 30, 2007
I know that there is no such thing as moral victories, but I've been really proud of the way this team has played over the past couple games. Hopefully the effort today made an impact on Christian Brown and Isaiah Todd. It's clear to see that we would be a much better team with a little depth.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
I know that there is no such thing as moral victories, but I've been really proud of the way this team has played over the past couple games. Hopefully the effort today made an impact on Christian Brown and Isaiah Todd. It's clear to see that we would be a much better team with a little depth.
The atmosphere was tremendous too down the stretch. They just have to imagine next year with them on the court and more wins and maybe even with NCAA on the line, that that place would be electric.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Sep 23, 2018
Memphis
The atmosphere was tremendous too down the stretch. They just have to imagine next year with them on the court and more wins and maybe even with NCAA on the line, that that place would be electric.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Someone most definitely whispered that to both of them. “You guys on the court helps OSU win by 10-15.”

Feb 7, 2007
Sand Springs OK
Was busy and didn't even know about the early game and just saw the ESPN highlights at the halftime break of the Houston - UCF game. As I posted a couple of weeks ago, it was another Jekyll & Hyde performance when the Cowboys can play the Jayhawks so close yet look like a middle school team in other recent thrashings. That's got to be Job #1 for the staff after this season.

Jun 25, 2011
This. I don't fault Lindy at all, the kid is a stud. I think next year with increased depth we should be better, but all of that depth is coming from true freshman, so I'm not sold yet. And, the kids are battling but the coaches continue to put them in bad positions.
All year long I have thought that if we needed one guy to hit a clutch shot I would want Lindy to take the shot. I still feel that way. He has hit many clutch shots and he will hit some more in the future.